"Typical Slytherin."

DARLEEN VERONICA KHANNA hated Order meetings with a passion.

They were long.

They were boring.

They were loud.

And neither Darleen nor Sirius were allowed to eat chips anymore because their chewing noises annoyed the others.

So they sat in a corner to be bored together, feeling very much like they were back in school, listening to Porfessor Binns, even though this was more important, and they'd never shared a class.

Upon Harry's arrival, Molly had hurried out of the kitchen to send him upstairs leaving Darleen and Sirius to bet five galleons on how long it would take for the boy to snap at his friends for not giving him any information over the summer.

"10 minutes."
Darleen muttered and Sirius scoffed at her.

"Five, at most."
He said and they shook hands.

"Could you two please focus?"
Remus sighed exasperatedly.

He knew they were good for each other, of course he did, but they could be so annoying as well; it was painful, really.

Darleen and Sirius grumbled slightly in response, waiting for Harry to start yelling so one of them would get his or her money.

No more than 4 minutes later they could hear the Potter boy's booming voice come from upstairs, yelling at his friends.

"SO YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE MEETINGS, BIG DEAL!"
He started to shout making them all wince at the volume of his voice while he continued to yell.

"Pay up, Darling."
Sirius suddenly said and turned to Darleen a smirk on his face as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up."
She scoffed while handing him the five galleons. "Dammit, Harry, you couldn't wait six minutes longer!"

Upstairs, Harry let out all of his pent-up anger, and, quite frankly, it was starting to annoy not only Darleen, but the others as well, as it was harder to make out what they were trying to report.

Pouting, Darleem made eye contact with Dumbledore, and with a heavy sigh, the silver-bearded man gave a slight nod, making her grin, the other Order members looking between them with confused expressions.

"WHO HAD TO GET PAST DRAGONS AND SPHINXES AND—"

Darleen raised her hand and spoke with a clear voice, while clenching her hand into a fist.

"Ad somnum."

Immediately, the shouting ceased but she could hear two surprised yells come from Hermione and Ron as their best friend had just fallen to the ground, unconscious.

"He's fine."
Darleen yelled upstairs and Ron and Hermione went quiet after that.

"Can I please leave and take care of Harry? I'm sure, Love over here can fill me in on everything else later on. I didn't listen to anything you guys said either way."
She practically begged Albus and he sighed, knowing that she wouldn't stop disrupting the meeting until she could leave.

And seeing as she hadn't listened before, there was no use in trying to keep her there.

"Go on, then. And, please, do keep him quiet."
He told her and with a satisfied smile she jumped up from her seat and saluted.

"Will do."
Darleen grinned and strutted out of the room leaving a bored and pouting Sirius behind.

Happily she skipped upstairs, to find all of the Weasleys and Hermione in one room, sitting around Harry, the twins poking him with their hands, trying to wake him.