"He's got me!"

"He's got me!"

"NEARLY TIME FOR BED, I THINK." Molly yawned drowsily, after they'd all eaten as much as they could, most of them relaxed in casual conversation with each other.

"Not just yet, Molly,", Sirius began and turned to Harry while pushing his empty plate away. "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort."

"Well, that's a mood killer."
Darleen muttered quietly, the whole atmosphere going from relaxed and warm to cold and tense within a second.

"I did! I asked Ron and Hermione. And I asked Darleen but she said we're not allowed in the Order, so———"
Harry was quick to complain while Darleen sat back and observed the situation.

"And she's quite right! You're too young."
Molly said through gritted teeth, sitting straight and tense, now fully awake.

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions? Harry's been trapped in that muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen———"

"Hang on!"
One of the twins, George, interrupted Sirius loudly, obviously unhappy with his words.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?"
Fred asked angrily and Darleen casually took a sip of her coffee, watching the scene in front of her unfold.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!"
George added, just as enraged as his twin.

"You're too young, you're not in the Order," Fred mimicked his mother's high pitched voice. "Harry's not even of age!"

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's doing," Sirius stated calmly, "that's your parents' decision. Harry, on the other hand———"

"It's not up to you to decide what's good for Harry!" Molly said in a sharp voice, a dangerous expression on her face, and Darleen raised an eyebrow at all the raw emotion in front of her.

"You haven't forgotten what Dumbledore said, I suppose?"
The Weasley mother added and stared at Sirius who was fighting to keep us his calm exterior.

"Which bit?
He asked politely, his fists clenched under the table. Darleen gripped his left hand in her right, and he relaxed slightly, before tensing again at Molly's next words.

"The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know."
She told him through clenched teeth.

The others were all watching their conversation with great interest, Darleen waiting for either of them to cross a line, so she could step in.

Or have a good laugh.

"I don't intend to tell him more than he needs to know, Molly. But as he was the one who saw Voldemort come back he has more right than most to———"
Sirius was, once again, interrupted by Molly.

"He's not a member of the Order of the Phoenix! He's only 15 and——"
Apparently, it was now Sirius' turn to interrupt the redhead.

"And he's dealt with as much as most in the Order. And more than some."
The last Black told the older woman who was pretty much shaking with anger, her fists trembling on the arms of her chair.

"No one's denying what he's done. But he's still———"
She spoke in a higher voice than usual.

"He's not a child!"
Sirius had finally had enough.

"He's not an adult either!"
Molly's cheeks reddened and her eyes gleamed with fury.
"He's not James, Sirius."

Looks like Molly was the first one to cross the line.