chapter 4

JENNIE'S POV.

I  am scrolling my instagram account when a thought pop up into my head.

Lisa.

She never leave my mind sense that night happened to us. I can still feel the tingling sensation of her touch into my body. How hot her breath against my sensitive flesh Down there how her tongue work in and out to my core and how good felt when her big thing buried inside of me how she pounded at me. Shit I feel so hot all of a sudden.

I can feel my body burning hot again. So I decided to search lisas name on insta. I click her profile and I must say her insta account is really I expected.

Clean and just several photos of her. But mostly her uploads photos is just a food or a sky .flowers or anything that comes from natural nature. I think she personally took it. She has a talent of photography no doubt that.

I was just keep scrolling when a picture comes to the view.

She was just wearing a boxer and sports bra her hair is in a tied bond her body is glistening with sweats facing the mirror

I gulp hard when in the picture you can clearly see her 6 packs abs on it and a bulge on her lower part.

Oh Shit!

The feeling of my hot body engulfing me two times and by just the thought of my sweet tongue running to her toned abs is made me thirsty.

I bite my lower lips and giggle.

Without realising it . my hands already inside of my shirt cupping my breast and pinching my nipple.

I nibbled my lower lips preventing myself to let out a moan. I keep playing my nipple for just minutes until it becomes like rock because of hardness. I suck my two fingers into my mouth nibbling it like it's some kind of kind or lollipop.

and I traveled my fingers into my stomach I slowly parted my legs when it's already place my bud.

My fingers rub into my clit above my lace panty.

I felt so hot right now I can't take it anymore.

I pulled my panty out of my legs and I'm lying on my bed right now half naked.

I rubbed my clit again and the contact of my finger into my sensitive clit made me whimper.

Oh Shit.

I imagine lisa doing these to me right now her long fingers touches my pussy and her hot mouth on my neck sucking my sensitive spot .

"Fuck lisa. " I moand nowhere . its just slip my mouth while still rubbing myself .eyes close and only one person I imagine.

Lisa manoban what have you've done to me.

I suck on air when my finger slip into my intrance I was on a high of ecstasy.

Lisa is like a heaven and hell that personally made from me. Only mine.

I keep pumping my finger into my pussy slowly I savoured the good feeling. Ah small moans scape my mouths.

And It made me wanted more than just a finger.

Fuck if lisa just show up in front of right now I will ravish her in my mouth and beg to take me into the heaven right now.

But I need to work these myself just for tonight. Only for tonight because after these I will make sure lisa and me will be having our best night again for the second time around.

I slip my two fingers on my pussy needing to be stretch more I slip one finger into my flesh so my three fingers is pumping inside of me right now my breath ragged for have breaths my chest rose up and down faster my sweat form in my forehead and I suck my breath for the intense hot sensation I was feeling right now .

"Fuck lisa. Shit Fuck me. Yeah right there right there. .oOHh Shit. Keep doing that baby. " I moaned still pumping my fingers inside my thrubbing pussy .

My pussy feel so full right now with my three fingers pumping inside of me hitting  exactly my gspot.

I double the pace of my fingers and I can feel myself getting higher into the oblivion .

I curled my toes when I can feel myself become undone in any moment.

"Oh fuckk!!lisaaa.."

and just a long hard pump I cried out and an ecstasy explode of me.

I shivered and squeeze my eyes tightly and lay down my bed with no more energy.

Oh the things I've done for you lisa.

....

A/N: sorry for the long wait bebs lately I've been really busy so here's the not so long chapter for today hope u enjoy!.