chapter 9

Chaeyoung's POV.

Liss is my first true love  I've known for so many years we have a strong bond for each other  before we committed into a deeper relationship we're best of friends before. And to tell you guys honestly the first time I saw her in the park  on that day it's like a love at first sight seeing her sitting under the tree and the  sunlight hitting on her  face illuminating her  ethereal beauty makes my heart skip a beat , reading a  book  listining to music  coming from her earphone is so charismatic for me then that day I decided to talk to her to get to know her more.

And now we're in a relationship is the best thing that happened to me she's the best thing happened in my life I love her so much and I know she love Me she's been a perfect girlfriend to me  since the first day.

But now somethings off to her lately she doesn't call me nor texted me and it's been 24 fucking hours and no update from her yet I was mad at her last night  because she doesn't answer her phone all day when I tried to call her and she apologise me and she promise  that she's not going to do it again but now  it's happening again I don't know what to think about to this situation  I've cried  already enough to understand her she said she has a busy day for work but my Lisa  always find a away to make time for me to call me to ask me if I'm okey but now I don't know anymore somethings going on  I know and the unappropriate thought comes to my mind what if? Oh god she'll never going to do that to me she loves me .How bad of a girlfriend I am to think Lisa for doing that kind of thing!gosh Chaeyoung get your self together for petes sake!

I'm pacing out back and fourth while still  calling her but it's just ringing I bite my nails my kind of habit when the phone stop ringing  and I call her again while my tears still falling

"Lisa please answer it please I miss you "I mumble  quietly.

And still no trace of Lisa .

And the thought come to my mind.

What if ill surprise visit her? Is that even possible?

Yeah that must a good idea

I'm going to surprise visit her I can't take this anymore my insecurities eat the best of me.

A/N: short update for now than you for the 36k reads I love you guys*-*