CHAPTER 6

JENNIE'S POV.

Lisa automatically claimed my lips and  I straddle to her wrapping my legs into her waist  while she holds me With  her strong arms .she slowly walk to her bed still not breaking the kiss.

I trapped her neck into my arms deepening the kiss.

Oh god the kiss was so good.

I couldn't stop myself to praise her sweet tongue working inside my mouth I try fight her by kissing her the amount of hunger like she is.

But she didn't let me  and before I could  realise I'm already lying on her bed  she pressed her hard body on my top  lowering her face to my face so close that I can literally see her beautiful  eyeballs while looking at me with lust.

Suddenly I get drown with it the sunlight coming from  her windows is  reflecting of her smooth blonde bangs her blue eyes is visible at my sight  her pale skin that shine into the sunlight is fascinating.

Then she lower her lips to met mine and the lust get back again.

She  open the zipper at the back of my dress and I help her pull it away.

We kissed hungerly while me lying into her bed barely naked.

I need more contact of her body .more of her heat coming from her body.
I need to touch every inch of her body. I needed her.

I  loudly let a groaned and tries to pull her white tshirt but she didn't let me and leaving my lips hanging.

I thought she change her mind and leave me hanging with need here  but  when I see her unbuttoning her pants makes me smirk.

Suddenly excitement jolts through me.

And I needed to bite my lips to  stop myself for moaning when the sight of her  work of God Greek cock is  standing confidently  like a  winning trophy  spring free   the thickness of it  the small veins is visible of it and how big she is makes me gulp my own saliva with mix with hers because of our kisses.

She lower herself against me again  and kissed me hungerly.

Her hands move to my breast  squeezing  it still my lace bra on it   then her kissed down to my jaw to my neck .

While her hands  go Down to my wet  panties rubbing it dangerously almost at my intrance. But I think she really like teasing.i whimper and close my eyes for anticipation of her fingers  rubbing my clit and  when she did .

"Fuck me lisa....please~"I moaned.

"I'm not gonna let go of you out of this room without fucking you ms.kim"she huskyly said then she  take a side my panty still not taking it off  I want to ask her pull of my panty but I couldn't utter a single word when her irrection press  against my pussy.

My pussy clench into the anticepation to be filled with her giant dick.to be stretch of her big pet. And to be full of her meat.

She rubbed my clit  putting so much pleasure of it.i back away but liking it.while our mouth  clamp together making sound of a pop because of our saliva mix together.

" youve been a bad  girl ms.kim and it pissed me of. No here is your fucking punishment. ill bang you  here in my bed on your own hotel. Until you get limb to walk. " she said stroking her dick into her  hands while rubbing it into my clit. Then she position herself into me. I clutch  my fingers into the shots holding it tightly.

When the tip of her cock slowly  entering me I  whimper she's trying to be slow and doesn't want to buried her dick inside of me yet  because she's teasing me.

"Please~" I don't want am I pleading but I just really needed  to be filled with her completely  again.

I needed to remember what feeling it is to be filled by her.

Then in one go she push her dick so deep inside of me that makes me cried out  because of how hot her dick inside of me  how good it is to be her dick birdied inside of me .

Then she back away to be push again slamming it   and I'm not able to contain my moan again.

"Shot baby that's it.please fuck! "I said while she's moving in and out to my intrance   while I   wrapped My legs into her wants to meet her plugs into so I did I met every pound of her into my pussy.

We're moaning groaning. And whimpering  all the time.

"So fucking tight " she hissed her breath thicken and her move become ragged she move like  she's been  in a run competition that determined to be on the finish line first.

And I can feel my self almost getting there to the finish line  too.

"Oh god.shit! shit! Im ...im..ohh ahhh shit fuck!I'm cumming! !" I moaned  my eyes rolled back and my  mouth hang open when I feel my cunt quizzing her dick  then she stiffen and moaned loudly as well.

My organism hit me big time like she did too  and her cm shoots inside me spreading hot silky  cum of her inside my pussy  .

Then I collapse my back into the mattress and she on the top of me she buried her face into the crook of my neck still  riding our own organism.  Her dick still buried inside of me  and I like it that way. 

I wrapped my arms into her  when my vision gets blurred  and heavy but before I knew it I'm drown with darkness and drifting my own dreams.