☆20☆

Apparently the man that I knocked out and that might be dead now was called Kun and he was the first general of Minho's mother. I still didn't know her name because everyone just called her queen and as soon as I entered someone had told me to come visit her immediatly. Well shit...

When I entered the room the woman was already waiting for me. She was tall and had beautiful long black hair. Her dress was dark blue like the night sky and it looked very elegant and matched her purple eyes. That would explain why Minho's eyes were different colored. She stood up and started speaking. "Kun, our mission failed! One of my spys told me that my son changed sides and that some idiot gave his live for the crownprince! This a disgrace! I trusted him!"
I made my voice sound deeper and answered the queen while the hood of my jacked covered my eyes. "It's a shame my queen. But where is your son now?"
"He came to me saying that one of the guards got him so the mission failed but I knew he was lying... I had him locked into a cell until he'll get himself together again. The crown is mine but without him I cant get it!"
The aggressiveness in the womans voice was almost terrifying. How could Minho live with such a mother?
"What are we going to do next my queen?" I asked. She looked at me with a creepy grin on her face. "Leave it to me for now Kun. I'm gonna tell in the right moment." she said and bowed down as a sign of respect.

After that I left her room and gladly she didn't notice that I was someone else. This was gonna be difficult but I had to find out more ans the only way to do that was pretending to be someone else for now.
Later I found my own room and let myself fall on the bed.
I knew that I had to stay here until I knew what she was planning but I couldn't just let Minho suffer in his cell. He tried to foul his mother and help his brothers but now he was locked up and I couldn't free him.
Sighning at the problematic situation I got myself into I thouhgt it'd be better to sleep a bit after this long day...

The next morning I approached a random guy and asked where the cells were.
"G- genaral Kun! I- I thought you knew where t-they are... j- just go through the main tunnel a- and take a turn l- left to the iron d- door." The guy stuttert and quickly walked away.
Strange... actually many of the people here were disabled, scarred or had another problem. It was like a place for outcasts and criminals inside this mountain.

In my room I had found some fruit, bread and water so I had taken some of it with me. Then I entered the hallway where there were cells on each side.
All of them were empty except for one, the last one where Prince Minho sat in the corner and leaned his head on the wall. There were bruises on his face and arms and his white shirt was dirty and bloodied. I really had to keep it together to not show any reaction to his state. How could his mother be so cruel to him?!
He didn't even look up when I stepped infront of the cell but a smirk formed on his face. "Oh what a beautiful surprise. Its ugly general Kun! If you're here to insult me then better fuck of because I don't have the nerves to talk to you right now." Minho hissed. He really must hate General Kun. They probably weren't exactly friends before.

I took out an apple and placed it on the floor behind the bars making Minho look up. "What is that, huh? Trying to poison me or what?" He yelled and threw the apple in my direction... but I caught it, turned around and took of my mask to have a bite and show him that it wasn't poisoned.
Talking to him would be to risky so I had to communicate through actions.
The prince laughed but it sounded cold. "So its not poisoned... but I won't fall for your stupid tricks. You can torture me, let me suffer from hunger or insult me but I won't help anyone of you anymore! I'm not the idiot I used to be..."
I could feel that my 'death' had changed him... he slowly learned to know what he really faught for although his arrogant attitude was still there. But without help the prince wouldn't come far.
He needed to trust me.
"Why aren't you saying anything, Kun? Did you burn your face again? Is it looking even uglier now? Show me your eyes when I talk to you!"
No I wouldn't do that. My face was hidden by the mask and the hood covering my eyes. It wasn't time yet to officially be alive again as Han Jisung but if Minho would continue hating me I wasn't able to help him.
But I had an idea. With the finger that I used to write the message I pointed to the pocket of his pants.
"What is it now?" he asked annoyed.
Omg why was he so stupid? I brought my other hand to my own pocket and showed him that it was empty, then I pointed to his pocket again.
"There is nothing in there, idiot."

Okay, slowly he started to be annoying so to make clear what I wanted I took a piece of paper out of my jacket still pointing at him. Then I showed him the small wound on my finger and pretended to write something on the paper.

Minho's eyes widened a bit.
"Who are you?" he silently asked but instead of answering I took another apple and a piece of bread out of my bag and put it in the cell. Without looking at him again I turned around and left the cells. "Wait!" Minho shouted but I had already closed the heavy iron door.

While walking through the endless maze of tunnels I heared a group of people talking to each other so I stopped to listen closer.
"I don't care if her mission failed, I fully trust the queen"
"Yeah me too, when no one was there for us she took us in"
"She is better than this unfair bastard that calls himself a king!"
All of them started cheering but I continued walking again. Actually I never wondered how the king was like... he always smiled and was nice to his sons but what about the people? Was he really a good king?
My thoughts were interrupted by another person that called my name from behind. "General Kun!"
I turned around and a small man was standing in front of me.
"The queen wants you to come to her room, she needs your help with the new plan!" he exidetly told me.

Perfect... that was faster than I expected.
_______________________________________

🧨🎉🎆Happy New Yeaaaaar 🎆🎉🧨
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤