⇸ three.

-

after waiting for approximately five minutes, soonyoung got his espresso and he happily sipped it as he decided to stay for a while, not really wanting to go back to that dungeon of an apartment.

he sat down at one of the small tables for two, occupying himself with his phone and started to text his best friend, seokmin. 

even though he said he didn't have any friends to really go to, he really only had seokmin left after being with wonwoo. he stayed, helping him every step of the way. he knew soonyoung deserved better, so he was going to stay until he got better. it was like seokmin was his therapist, yet his best friend. he was beyond thankful for the man.

to seokminnie; hey, you should come to the coffee shop, i wanna tell you something.

even though he takes a while to respond to his texts when he only sends one, he didn't mind sitting and enjoying the small murmurs of conversations and the sweet smell of coffee beans. it smelled peaceful, a scent that soonyoung missed.

his phone buzzed on the table, making soonyoung pick it up and smile to see who it was from.

from seokminnie; sure thing hyung, i'll be there in a few minutes.

setting his phone down on the table, he rested his left cheek onto his hand, watching the customers. but he really kept looking over at the cashier. god, he was so handsome to soonyoung. he looked super nice and caring. someone who would never abuse their boyfriend.

just the thought made soonyoung tear up. it made him so sad, seeing other people so happy. why did he have to be the one going through this? what sort of bad luck spell was put onto him to give him this situation? it made him angry. no one should ever have to deal with this, not even the people he hates.

soonyoung had dozed out because he felt a constant tapping on his shoulder, and when he looked up, it was seokmin.

"oh, hey seokminnie," soonyoung smiled, the nickname he uses still making his head happily ring. it was super cute, and since seokmin loved it he used it more. all he wanted to do was make people around him happy.

if he couldn't be happy, he at least wanted his friends to be.

"hey hyung," he smiled, sitting across from the blonde, "why did you call me here so urgently? did something happen?"

"well, sorta." soonyoung sighed, feeling his stomach sink. he had always felt guilty when talking about it. he didn't want to put the pressure of this situation on anyone else, but he was always reassured. yet it didn't help a lot, he still always feels guilty. but he wants help. "let me explain."

"first, it's wonwoo. i don't know what to do anymore. i'm losing my mind, my sanity. i'm going crazy. do you know how i much i love the galaxy? if love was a giant galaxy, each relationship in the world could be represented as a star. so, mine and wonwoo's star would be there. but, i feel like our star is faded now. it's lost the glow that it once had when we started dating. i don't know how to get it back, and i'm scared. i can't stand it anymore, it's all gone. it feels like he uses me as some ragdoll, to constantly beat up when he has nothing better to do. like he's my mother of some form. and you see that guy over there?" he points over to the cashier, "he looks like such an amazing person, and he's so handsome and so friendly and it makes me even sadder." tears began to cover soonyoung's sight. all the bottled up emotion was really just getting to him at this point. he wiped the tears with his hoodie sleeve, and he felt a warm body on his.

"don't continue, i don't want you to cry. and if you want to cry, we should probably go to my place instead of being in public." seokmin hugged him tightly, whispering the words not to gather anyone's attention, but they had caught mingyu's attention. of course, he was concerned. but he couldn't just go and stop working. he watched the two males leave the store, seokmin having his arm around soonyoung's shoulders as they left and turned the corner.