⇸ eighteen.

-

everyone froze in their positions and looked at the man in the doorway.

it was wonwoo.

soonyoung's eyes widened, slowly starting to back away. wonwoo laid his eyes on soonyoung and approached him quickly. soonyoung stood there, waiting for him to approach.

he wasn't going to be afraid. he was going to stand up to him and tell him straight to his face. no more of him being a baby or trying to run, he was going to stand up.

or at least try.

wonwoo approached him, ready to yell. he smelled like alcohol, and was walking a bit off.

"what are you doing here?" soonyoung asked, his voice a bit shaky.

"i'm here to take you back. you never answered my calls and you know you wanna be with me. it's how it should be. you'll never find someone else."

wonwoo began to talk complete nonsense and was starting to yell at soonyoung for leaving him and was so angry he tried to hit him. soonyoung dodged, but mingyu came running in and pushed wonwoo away.

"don't ever hit someone you claim to love, you monster!" mingyu yelled straight into his face and quickly kicked him out of the house, "you'll never have him back."

"he wants me, not you. just give it up."

"don't ever lie to my face," mingyu spat, "he hates you after what you've done to him. how could you ever hurt someone like that?" he continued to yell at wonwoo and push him out of the house, going to see soonyoung just standing there, a bit shaky. he was slightly rocking back and forth, looking like he had no soul in his eyes.

mingyu quickly kicked him out and locked the door, running over to soonyoung and catching him. he started to bawl his eyes out, hugging mingyu tightly.

"why me?" he yelled, "why does it have to be me he wants? all he does is hurt me and break me and then lies to me, day after day after day. i don't wanna deal with it anymore."

little did he know, it was the last he would see of wonwoo for good.

"alright come with me," mingyu brings him into the other room, going back out.

"i'm sorry about that, guys. i wasn't expecting this to happen. i actually had other plans, but this wasn't it. please continue to hang out and not worry about it, everything will be fine."

mingyu walked away and heard the chatter begin to raise, happy his words worked. he walked in and saw soonyoung crying, his face in his hands.

"hey, come here,"

soonyoung went over to mingyu and hugged him, crying his eyes out and holding onto mingyu with dear life. he didn't want to be in this situation. he just wanted to be happy.

"please, i just wanna be happy for once in my life. it feels like i have nothing."

after calming down, mingyu lifted up soonyoung's chin and looked straight into his eyes.

"you have me. i'll be here for you. we all dropped him because he's an awful person, and now you have us. you have me. i'll be right here and i will listen and help you with anything you need. because i like you and i want to pursue something with you." mingyu said it all slowly, letting soonyoung take it all in.

there was a moment of silence and soonyoung connected their lips together. he sent him all the love he had to give mingyu. all the love, passion, anger, and whatever feeling he felt. it was so unrealistic, having a great person there he could rely on.

"i'll be there for you too, don't ever forget that." soonyoung said, out of breath and words were shaky. "i really do like you." he kissed him again.

they stayed in there for a few more minutes until soonyoung was ready, and they left.

the next few hours went by and jeonghan went up to mingyu.

"do it."

mingyu knew exactly what jeonghan meant, so he went into action. he took soonyoung out and they went to go sit in the grass, taking a look at the stars.

"it's so beautiful out here tonight," he smiled.

"yeah, and you make it even more beautiful."

"i could say the same for you."

they stared at each other and smiles formed on their faces.

"soonyoung," mingyu said, grabbing his hands and pulling him closer.

"i know this night isn't ideal, but i've been saving up the courage to do this. i really do like you, even more than that. let's pursue what we both want. let us shine as the brightest star in the galaxy."

"mingyu," soonyoung smiled, "you became my hero. i didn't think i would recover this fast. all i wanted was a star, someone that would give me what i needed and what i would want, but you gave me a whole galaxy. you gave me everything and anything i could have asked for and more. you're the reason i can wake up now and start the day with a smile on my face. i seriously like you and i'm so glad you're here to protect me."

"well, i'm glad our feelings are mutual. this makes my next question easier," mingyu took in a deep breath,

"will you be my boyfriend?"

soonyoung didn't expect him to say that, but he definitely wasn't upset. "yes! absolutely!" he smiled and kissed mingyu. their first kiss officially together as a thing. he was so glad this was finally happening. he was finally with the man of his dreams.

"mingyu," soonyoung whispered, pulling away.

"yes?"

"i love you." he looked him dead in the eyes and breathed out. he had been wanting to say that, but was too afraid.

"i love you too." mingyu smiled and kissed him again, pouring out all of his emotions again. this is all he ever wanted, and he was finally getting it.

he found the brightest star while he was gazing in the night sky.

-♡-

a/n;

thank you all for reading!!! this definitely didn't go as i had it planned, but i'm happy with how it turned out.

i'm here to feed you of your soongyu love since there isn't too many soongyu fics out there.

anyways, i hope you enjoyed and feel free to send feedback and vote. i lov you all!

toodles!

-♡-