Danger

Sam woke up to the sound of yelling. He groans and goes downstairs. Elton was standing by the staircase.

"Whats going on?" Sam asked making Elton look at him.

"Sam go back upstairs you don't want to see this" Sam looked at Elton confused. He took a step back up the stairs before hearing a faucet turn on.

"Elton what the hell is going on? Who is in the house?" Elton sighed and led Sam upstairs and to his room.

"Sam, Colby escaped and he came here. He is downstairs but the sight isn't pretty. He.. killed people" Elton said quietly.

"I want to see him! I don't care if he killed people!" Sam stood up and ran down the stairs. He was met to the sight of his boyfriend covered in blood, his hands shaking as he tried washing his hands.

"It really is you" Colby looked at Sam and licked his lips.

"You weren't supposed to see this..." Sam stepped closer to Colby making the brunette look at him. Sam walked up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you" Colby looked at the stairs shocked, Elton stood there.

"Sam I need you to let me go.. im covered in blood and.. and I hurt people... a lot of people.." Sam shook his head and held onto Colby tighter.

"I don't care. I missed you and.. I love you Colby" Sam looked up at the boy in front of him. "Lets get you in the shower" Colby looked at Elton confused before Sam grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.

Colby got in the shower as Sam got him some clothes, laying them on the bathroom counter.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked softly through the door.

"Uh.. yeah.. im just having complications..." Colby said as he sat at the bottom of the tub, his head in his hands.

Elton walks upstairs, going to Sam's room. Sam looks at Elton.

"I bought bleach and blue hair dye for Colby" Elton said as he handed the bag over to Sam.

"Thank you Elton" Elton smiled before walking away.

"Hey Colby, can I come in for a second?" Sam knocked on the door.

"Yeah" Colby replied softly. Sam opened the door revealing the brunette standing there with a towel around his waist.

Sam stared at Colby for a second, mouth open shocked. Sam gulped and set the bag down.

"Elton bought you some hair dye... um its in the bag..." Sam looked down Colby's body.

"Sam my eyes are up here" Colby chuckled as the blondes eyes shot up quickly.

Sam quickly left the room, shutting the door behind him. His face bright red. His thoughts immediately going to the images in his head of Colby's  body, dripping water and his hair wet.

Colby gets dressed and opens the door, "Sam can you come help me please?" Sam walked to the bathroom and smiled. Colby sat down on toilet and looked at Sam.

Sam got the bleach ready and looked at his boyfriend. "Ready?" Colby nodded and Sam put some of the bleach in his hair.

Once all the bleach was in "I didn't put it in all of your hair, I only put it on the top of it." Colby nodded and rubbed his eyes.

Sam sat on Colby's lap and kissed his cheek. "I missed you" Sam whispered.

"Even though im not a good person let alone a good boyfriend?" Sam looked at Colby.

"Colby you are the best boyfriend and you are a good person with bad tendencies" Sam hugged Colby tightly.

Sam stood up and checked Colby's hair. "Okay now we rinse your hair and add the blue. Then i need to talk to Elton about buying two plane tickets" Colby nodded.

"Where are we going?" Sam looked at Colby.

"Maybe Hawaii?" Colby nodded before stepping into the shower.

Sam sighed as he sat on the counter. He would do anything for Colby.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys SO much for over 2k!!!