chapter three

*Bakugou's P.O.V*

I wake up to my mum yelling about something, I go down stairs and the old hag was in the kitchen making breakfast and yelling about school.

" KATSUKI, YOU WOKE UP LATE, GEEZ WE GET YOU INTO U.A AND YOU WAKE UP LATE" she yelled, I roll my eyes and make my breakfast.

I was getting changed and my phone started to buzz it was an alarm to tell me that I have 30 minutes till school starts so I pack my stuff and finish getting changed and head out.

I was walking and I saw that half and half from class, I can't have him in front of me so I pushed him aside to be in front of him, " do you have to be mean?" He asked, I scoffed" be quiet shortie I am more important than you so I walk in front of you" I say, he just sighed.

He caught up to me and was walking next to me, I look up at the sky and look at the clouds, the sky was a light blue with clouds scattered all around like if someone had been throwing white paint on a blue piece of paper, the sun shined down on me giving me a tingling feeling in my bones, the heat was getting better each day but that doesn't mean it was great it will be getting into the colder seasons soon so it was ok.

I entered the class, the cold air from the air con hit me like gust. I sat down at my desk, I looked back at the shortie he was sleeping, I looked closer and I saw scratches all over his face, weird, maybe he fought a cat because he is dumb.

The teacher started the lesson but I wasn't really listening, I looked outside of the window, the trees looked so small from my perspective, the people walking across the street, families and friends all happy, one person walked by they just stared at the school, I was trying to see what he was doing then the bell ringer, I opened the window and yelled at this stranger" BUZZ OFF".

I was walking to English when that red head walked beside me, " I am excited for this class, I heard we have present mic as our teacher, this would be so cool" he said throwing his arms in the air.

Let's just say it was not fun, I was distracted again, I was thinking about how this school was about being a hero and some people still care about friends, stupid but that means it would be less of challenge to get to the top.

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

I was watching Bakugou's actions in English he was distracted by something, I looked at Yaoyorozu, she was pretty good at speaking multiple languages, unlike me, god I hate this class.

I was drawing, Fun fact about me I love art it was always a passion, I had my art book out and I was drawing Bakugou, I wanted to show him because I was so proud of it but he would just call me a freak.

I got up as soon as the bell rang, I looked at my artwork it was done but I couldn't show him, I put down my art book so I can grab my bag when Kirishima took the book, Kirishima was his name right.

" Todobro, this is so good, I need to show Bakugou" he said before running out of the classroom, I pick up my stuff and run after him, my bag smacked against my back I was running so fast, when I caught up with him it was too late, Kirishima and Bakugou were looking at my book.

I walked up to them and asked for my book back quietly, they didn't listen and turned a page of the book, it was a painting I did of Yaoyorozu for her birthday but I didn't want to ruin it so I just printed it out, they looked at the other drawing, it was a drawing of one of all might's big fights, " TODOROKI THIS IS SO GOOD, RIGHT BAKUGOU" Kirishima yelled, " better than what you could do" Bakugou said, I lightly giggled at his joke.

In math I started to draw Bakugou and Kirishima together, it was pretty good, not going to lie but it needed something, colour

I showed them and Kirishima called it super manly, it was the first time I got praise for my art, I was not allowed to draw at home because it was something my father did not like because there is no way I can be a carbon copy and have other interests than being the number one hero.

I hate being known as ' Endeavors son'

I want my own name.

It was lunch and I ate alone again, Yaoyorozu was busy with her new friends so I was all alone, then a big with green hair and brunette greeting me, " hey you seem a bit lonely, you want to sit with us? " The Green one asked, I wanted to talk but the words felt stuck in my throat, I was finally able to give them an answer.