Chapter fifteen

*Todoroki's p.o.v*
I walked into the training room, I didn't want to train today, however my father wants me to train for that stupid sports festival.

"Shoto" My father says, I rolled my eyes, "why are you dressed like that? We are training so put your sports uniform on, not that casual clothes" My father demands, I smirked, "i actually don't feel like training" I say, I walked away from my father and walked to the door, I put some shoes on and walk out, "Shoto! Where are you going???" he asked, "out" I say before closing the door.

I wasn't actually going out of just wanted to sleep, I looked up at my bedroom window, I looked around, "how am I meant to reach up there" I say quietly, I spot a ladder and grab it, I lined it up with my window and started climbing it, I got to my window and opened it, I jumped inside and closed the window, I took off my shoes and went to bed.

Time skip

I woke up at an absurdly late time, I sat up and yawned, I felt my stomach rumble but ignored it, I got up out bed and stretched out my arms, I rubbed my eyes and walked to my school bag, I rummaged inside of it for a bit before finding my phone, I pulled it out and opened it up, I had a couple of notifications, One stood out, it was a follow on my Instagram from, "Bakugou?" I say aloud, I didn't think him the type to follow me but I guess never judge a book by it's cover.

I sat down on my bed and followed bakugou back, I have been on his account before and last time it was a trip, a horrible trip but at least I got to see him shirtless. I was confused on the way Bakugou acted, he was like a child, he didn't follow the rules or wear his clothes right, he would tell and scream at teachers if he disagreed with them, he was overly confident and it was intoxicating, everything about him drew me to him, like a drug, he was everything I wanted to be, carefree, confident, strong and most importantly happy.

I didn't get much sleep after that, I was laying in my bed bored as hell when my alarm finally went off, I got up and got changed into my uniform, a yawned escaped my lips, I was so tired, the sports festival is soon and I still haven't trained that much, I probably should but I haven't, maybe I could train with Iida or Midoriya, that sounds good.

I walked downstairs, no one was awake and I didn't feel like waking any of them up anyway. I walked into the kitchen and started making myself breakfast, I wasn't that hungry so I grabbed a banana and went to head out, I walked upstairs and grabbed my bag, I went back downstairs and to the door, I slipped my shoes on and left.

I  was early, as usual and so when I arrived only two were in the class, Iida and Bakugou, I walked to my desks and sat down, I rested my head against the table, "Todoroki! That is disrespectful to the people who sat on her desk before you" Iida yelled, I look up at him, "i'm tired" I say before resting my head against the table once again.

The class starts to pile in, Midoriya I talked that morning, so did me and Uraraka, Then Yaoyorozu, he didn't like this much talking so he ignored the comments he got, until, "Oi Icy-hot?!" Bakugou yelled, he smiled, a creepy smile but a smile none the less, he handed me a letter, I read it silently,

Dear Icy-hot,
Meet after school on the roof, please...
-the future number one hero

I laughed quietly, I smiled at the note, I slipped the note into my pocket. Midoriya walked up to me, "hey Todoroki!" he says happily, "good morning Midoriya" I say, he smiled brightly, "you are so short!" he says, "i am only one inch shorter than you!" I say, I rolled my eyes and scoffs, "you are acting like Kacchan, that's weird" he says.

The day was boring, well I wasn't listening that much, I was distracted by the note I got from Bakugou, once the day finally ended I felt a feeling in my heart, it was racing and my face was flushed, "Why am I feeling like this?" I say to myself quietly, I grabbed my stuff and left the class in utter confusion.

I walked up to the roof, Bakugou was already there, I waved at him, "hello Bakugou" I say calmly, he sighed, "hey Icy-hot, I just wanted to talk to you" he says, he ran his hand through his hair, he looks at me with a glare, "i will defeat you in the sports festival don't worry" he says, Bakugou moved closer to my face, he bent down, I felt my face go red, "i will destroy you" he says, Bakugou walked away after that leaving me by myself. after he left I collapsed to the ground, " I shouldn't have found that hot" I say to myself quietly.