chapter fourteen

Todoroki's p.o.v*

I woke up at 5:30am to my father calling me down stairs, "yes father" I said coming into the kitchen, "sit down, I am doing an analysis on how you are doing at school" he said, I sat down and looked at him, "do you have any friends?" he asked, "no" I replied, "good, do you have any of your class mates numbers?" he asked, I thought for a moment, "no" I said, "do you know any of your classmates names?" he asked, I immediately thought of Bakugou, I knew his name, where he lived, some of his home life but I can't say that to my father, "no" I said, "good, your dismissed" he said, I stood up and went to my room and got changed for school.

I went downstairs to see my sister making breakfast, "oh hey Shoto!" she said, "hello Fuyumi" I said, "I am heading to school now, see you soon" I said, she waved goodbye. I opened the door to see Bakugou walking past my house, I watched as he past and wait for a bit to start walking, I walked quietly behind him, I finally got to see him to angry just peaceful and I didn't want to ruin that.

we got to school before he finally noticed me, "oh icy-hot, you were behind me this entire time? bloody creep" he said, my heart ached from that insult for some reason, i was fine with what people thought of me, I don't know you so I shouldn't care but when he insulted me it hurt, "no I just happened to be walking behind you, not everything is about you" I say, "shut up! everything is about me! I am amazing" he said smiling, I rolled my eyes but lightly blushed, "whatever you say Disney princess" I said, " WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!!" he yelled, I bolted at that point not wanting to die today.

I ran into class and hid behind Iida,I was shorter than him so I couldn't be seen, well from Bakugou's point of view. he entered the class angrily, "where are you icy-hot" he said in a cold voice, he wasn't yelling, he wasn't angry, it was just blood lust, not going to lie it was kinda ho- I mean I was really scared not increasing my crush on him.

I could only hide for so long because he found me and I started to try to run but because of all of the desk in the way I feel on the floor, I tried to move but Bakugou pulled me up, "so what did you call me?" he asked, he towered over me, "um...well" I said, "your husband?" Mr Aizawa asked, he looked at both of us, he was covered in badges and looked dead,"did he call you his husband?" he asked once more, I ran to my seat and covered my face, I was too embarrassed for today.

"so after that display of love and affection I want to discuss another battle you all will have to fight" Mr Aizawa says, someone of the class looked nervous others (Bakugou) looked confident, "the U.A sports festival" he said students started to cheer, Mr Aizawa glared at us and we shut up, "as I was saying, the U.A sports festival is coming soon so if I were you I would practice because a lot of heroes will be there for scouting, so make a good impression problem children" he said, "I'm going to sleep" and like that he was in his sleeping bag.

the class was chatting away when Yaoyorozu came up to me, "you ok?" she asked, "yes I am just thinking about the sports festival, my father most likely would want to be there" I said, "yes that does sound like him" she said, Ashido skipped towards me, "what are you guys talking about?" she asked, "about the sports festival and how my father might be there," I said,

"oh right your dad is Endeavor! I forgot, you just don't act like him" she said, "what do you mean?" I ask, "I mean like you don't really look or act like him, one of my friends were saved by him and when they said thank you he brushed them off coldly," she says, "but you are more like a sweet short baby!" Ashido says, "I'm not a baby" I said, "but you look like one, cute and chubby" she said pinching my cheeks.

I listened to Ashido and Yaoyorozu talk till the lunch bell rang. I was about to open the door but Midoriya grabbed my arm, "Todoroki!" he said, "yes?" I questioned, "come sit with me and Uraraka today!!" he yelled, I was going to sit by myself but I guess this could work, "oh ok then" I said quietly.

we walked to the cafeteria and I heard Bakugou and Kirishima behind me, "I don't know why everyone is talking about me and Todoroki being like in love and stuff, I don't even care about him" I hear Bakugou say, I felt his pain in my heart, I turn around and run through the crowd to go to the bathroom.

I get inside the bathroom and start crying, I don't why I am crying but the tears were rolling down my cheeks, "Todoroki?" I heard someone say.

I looked up and Tokoyami was staring at me, "o-oh hi Tokoyami" I said wiping my tears, "what's up?" he asked, "oh i-it is n-nothing" I say, he walks up to me, "you can talk to me" he said.

we sat down on the ground and I started to explain, "i-i-i don't know when this started...but w-when ever B-b-b-bakugou insults m-me or says something like he d-doesn't care about me I feel this pain in my heart and now it is hurting so much, I don't know what to do" I said, "hey Todoroki, I think you might like him? I bet someone else has said this to you but it sounds like you really care about his opinions of you but I think that you are fine the way you are and that you don't need to impress him but I would use the sports festival to show off that you are strong" Tokoyami said, I think for a moment before hugging Tokoyami, "are you ok?"he asked, "yeah I am fine but I just wanted to thank you for listening to me" I said, "no problem" he said.

I spent the rest of my lunch with Tokoyami and he is actually really nice when you actually talk to him, the bell rang to indicate the end of lunch, we walked back to class laughing at each other's dumb jokes and stories from our childhood, "and like that the teacher feel on her face in front of the school and that is the story about how two kids got a teacher to quit their job" he said, I laughed at the story as we enter the class, I made eye contact with Bakugou and smiled.

I went to Tokoyami's desk and sat on his desk, "oi that's my chair" Tokoyami said, "neither of you should be sitting there" Iida yelled, we laugh at Iida, Mr Aizawa came in the class and I sat back at my desk.

(time skip brought to you by Tokoyami being a good burd Boi)

class ended and everyone packed up quickly and ran out the door, I looked around and Tokoyami was waiting for me, "you coming?" he asked, "yes" I said picking up my stuff and walking to him.

we walked to the station before we went separate ways, "see you tomorrow!" he said, "yeah see you tomorrow" I said walking away, I walked all the way home happily.

I entered the house and my father greeted me "I heard that the sports festival is coming up, meet me in the training room once you are finished getting changed Shoto" My father said, I knew that this good day was about to end horribly.