chapter six

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

I was sitting in my room doing my homework but something was on my mind, Katsuki Bakugou, I don't know why, he just has to flirt with me one time and then I get a crush on him, and it only gets worse by the second.

After I finished my homework i laid on my bed and looked if Bakugou had Instagram, I looked at his photos for hours, I found this one video of him doing push-ups and I must have watched this video so many times that it had another 200 views to the video.

I was eating soba in the dining room when it came to me that if you view a video on that website it may say that you saw it. I ran to Natsu's room. "Hey Natsu, if you watch an Instagram video like ... 200 times would it show to the person who made the video?" I asked, he looked at me with a weird expression, " well if it was 200 times and you watched other videos then most likely it would" he said, " oh no," I said.

I sat in my room questioning everything when Yaoyorozu called, " hello Todoroki, not to give you alarm it is just, my friend Jiro just got a call from Bakugou saying that you are ruining his life? What are you doing at this moment?" She started, how am I going to tell her that I was going through a mental crisis, " I am just sitting in my room, I am not ruining Bakugou's life" I say, " well I am not doing much

*Bakugou's P.O.V*

I sat on my bed looking at my phone waiting for the call, when my phone rang I picked up so quick, " so Bakugou, I talked with the smartest person I know, Yaoyorozu and she said that all the signs show that you have a crush" said Jiro on the other line, I had to think for a moment, "Bakugou? Are you there?" She asked, " WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE A CRUSH" I yelled, " sorry Bakugou but your dream, spending 4 hours just looking at their Instagram account and blushing Everytime you are around them, Bakugou, I know you don't want to believe it, but you have a crush on Shoto Todoroki" Jiro stated, the words repeated in my head, " but I don't lik-" I started but she cut me off" Bakugou, you download all of the photos on his Instagram to your phone," she said, I hung up accepting defeat.

I have known Jiro before high school so I know she would not lie to me but this sounded unbelievable,did I really have a crush on him?

really?

It was not true but I wanted it to be true wait... no I don't, half and half is weird and weak and small and I need to protect him for the rest of my life or he will get hurt, he is weak and cute that needed to be protected at all cost. Oh no, Jiro was right,

I have a crush on him.

I laid down and fell asleep with ten million thoughts running through my head.

Dream time!

I was in the empty hallway with half and half, he looked over at me and smiled, a sweet smile, we continued walking till something came over me and I pinned him to the wall, he looked shocked, it was adorable. I leaned forward and he grew very red, I moved closer to his face and placed my lips on his.

I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock, it was 2:45am, I was mad, "GOD DAMNIT DREAM, ENDING ON THE GOOD BIT, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I started screaming, " KATSUKI, SHUT UP IT IS THREE MORNING" that old hag yelled.

That damn icy-hot , making me feel all weird and stuff, I hate it.

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

I sat in my dark room, only illuminated by the light from the room. It was around three in the morning and most people would be asleep at this time but for me, I was thinking about a boy that will never like me back.

Oh Katsuki Bakugou, why do you make me feel this way? Butterflies in my stomach, red in the face and a feeling of my legs weakening.

Yaoyorozu said I have a crush but

My father would never approve of that.

* I accidentally copied and pasted the previous chapter on this one and that is because I wrote this story on Google docs so sorry about that to the nine people that read the story, I will try to post. Anew chapter tommorow*