Chapter seven

*Bakugou's P.O.V*

I woke up at 6:00am and I was not ready for today's events. I took a morning run, had a shower and then got ready for school.

I got downstairs to my mum and dad laughing, " so Bakugou, me and your father may have listened to your call to your friend" the old hag said, I stared at them in shock. I shook my head then looked at them with the same I hate everything.

I was walking to school and then I saw half and half up ahead, I ran up and passed him, 'it is ok Bakugou' I say, he grabbed my arm and turned me around, " are you ok?" He asked, I scoffed and pulled my arm away " I am fine, why do you care?" I say, * I am not going to get hurt anytime soon" I say, he looked down sadly, " oh don't get sad, it is a bad look" I say, he looked up confused, " oh whatever icy-hot" I say running away.

I was in class when icy-hot entered, his eyes scanned the room before they landed on me, he smiled, I felt heat come to my face I was like a tomato, he just walked to his desk, your so weak Bakugou.

The teacher said that we will be going to some place and we needed to go after lunch so we got to have lunch early, yay I guess?

*Todoroki's p.o.v*

I was walking to the lunch area when the pink alien herself came running at me, " TODOROKI" she yelled, I took a couple of steps back accidentally tripping on my shoe and falling backwards.

I braced myself for the impact but nothing came I looked up and Iida had caught me in his arms, " Mina" he said in a booming voice, " scaring Todoroki in that way was disrespectful, if I didn't catch Todoroki he would of hit Bakugou head on" Iida said, I looked back and Bakugou was looking at me, oh dear, I am so embarrassed,I got up and out of their as quick as possible.

I was in the lunch line when Kirishima, a boy with a happy personality and a heart made of gold, came up to me, " hey Todoroki, I apologise for Mina's behavior, it is all my fault, you see I wanted you sit at our table today but I made the bad decision of sending Mina, I am sorry dude" he said looking down at his shoes,he was like Midoriya in some ways.

After I finished getting my food I had to decide where I ate, I guess I would feel bad if I didn't sit with Kirishima but I haven't talked to Yaoyorozu in along time, I hate being the popular one, I am not funny, smart or anything like that so why do people want to be friends with me?

I walked to Mina's table and sat down, I didn't realize that Bakugou sits at this table, oh great," ah Todoroki" Kirishima said with a smile, I couldn't help but smile a little he was so what's the word happy? He is someone who is just happy all the time because he has nothing to worry about, no father that wants him to train for 10 hours at the most or a mother who is in hospital, he doesn't have that but if I had the choice to put all of my problems on another family, I would rather die than do that.

sitting with Kirishima's group was fun, I guess all that yelling that Bakugou was doing made me like him more? I had to stand next to him in the line that we made, he was meant to be at the front but he said that he doesn't want to be around deku, I am fifty percent sure that is Midoriya.

I sat behind him on the bus, I may have sat more forward on the seat to uh.. lean on the window, I just slept there on the chair to this special place Mr.Aizawa was taking us, I was nervous to say the least.

*Jiro's p.o.v*

I sat next to Bakugou on the bus, I looked back at Todoroki to see if he was awake and he was asleep, " Bakugou, about our conversation last night, are you ok?" I asked, " I want you to think about it, I was told I had a crush on someone I just met pretty much and then I had to deal with that knowledge and it felt as if he was everywhere, in the halls, almost falling on me, on my table for lunch! He is always there and he doesn't seem to realise th-" Bakugou was cut off by Todoroki falling off the window and his head landing perfectly on Bakugou's head, Bakugou started screaming.