chapter eleven

//sorry for updating this but I was not busy I was just lazy//

*Bakugou's p.o.v*

I was walking to school and I saw icy-hot walking in front of me, I walked next to him, " good morning Bakugou, how was your morning" he said, " what is it to you" I said looking away from him, " oh ok" he said sadly, " but whatever I had an ok morning" I said, I am too weak to icy-hot, he gave me a little smile, " that's good" he said, I felt a red come to my face.

"I saw you liked one of my photos" he said, " yeah so what" i said, oh no oh no oh no, " I actually hate that image of me, I guess it is pretty on brand of you to remind me of it" he said laughing, I looked at him when the dream started coming back to me, this was like the start of it, "you liked one of my pics and it was with me shirtless? You like me?" I it came flashing back like rock to the face, " he sat on my lap and went to my face and...

I am gonna punch Deku when I see him, Me and Icy-hot walked into class and almost like a flash of light a pair of scissors were thrown at me and Icy-hot,I pushed him out of the way and the scissors grazed my face," ARE YOU PSYCHO??? I WAS HIT?" I yelled, I looked at Todoroki, he was ok.

I scanned the room for who threw the scissors and my eyes landed on Pikachu who was standing like he did something wrong, " who threw it?" I asked in a cold tone, everyone pointed at Pikachu, I walked up to him and did what any normal person would do, punch him with all of my force.

the teacher gave me a detention because 'trying to blow up people' is a bad thing or something, I don't know but what I do know is that if all of teachers, including all might, didn't step in I would of done something that is not legal.

Icy-hot ran up to me after my detention, " Bakugou, thanks for saving me, I would of been hit straight in the face," he said, "tch, I was saving myself and you were in the way so I had to push you" I said looking away from him, he just smiled and said thank you once more before going to deku.

the rest of the day was uneventful but every time I go up to Pikachu he runs or something, aren't you not aloud to do physical exercise if you have a broken arm or something, as long as icy-hot was ok, I will be ok.

it was almost time to go home and I was already sick of today but I wasn't ready for the walk home, I should leave first so I wouldn't have to walk with icy-hot, he was like a plague on my mind, 24/7 he was always on my mind, I kept thinking about if we were dating, married and other couple things and it was annoying.

the bell rang and I grabbed my bag, packed quickly and left, I could hear someone calling my name but I ignored it and tried to get through the sea of people to get out the door.

I was so close to walking home by myself and hope that icy-hot walks with deku but he caught me, " Bakugou, you left without me?" he said, " what I thought you were walking with Deku seeing you two are buddy buddy and all" I said, my heart hurt when I said that but I did not know why, " Bakugou are you sure your ok? you seem off" he asked, " yeah I am fine icy-hot" I said, my heart ached for some reason, I am always cold to icy-hot but it felt different and I didn't know why.

icy-hot kept asking me questions all the way home, "did I do something wrong?" he would ask, "are you ok?" he would continue, "what happened, did someone hurt you?" he would ask, all of the questions were to much so I snapped," " icy-hot it is none of your business what is happening in my life!" I said, he looked at me shocked, " icy-hot" I said quietly, " I'm sorry" I said before running off to my house like the bloody pussy I am.

*Todoroki's p.o.v*

my head hurt, Bakugou most likely hates me, my mother is in the hospital and she is hurting and I can't do anything about it, my sister is like a slave to my father and my class was being attacked by villains, my life is fine.

I got home and ignored my sister's greetings and my father's comment on how I was late. I went into my room and collapsed on my bed and started crying because Bakugou, my maybe crush, hates me.

*Midoriya's p.o.v*

I was walking home when Kacchan came up to me, "OI DEKU!" he yelled, "hi Kacchan what's up?" I said scared out of my mind, "you and todo-icy-hot are friends right?" he asked, "yeah we are" I said, " if he talks about coming near me or talking to me tell him that I am dead or that don't exist and he is crazy" he said rapidly, "Kacchan, what happened?" I asked, " deku, he hates me bad that's all you need to know" Kacchan said before walking away, I believe that Todoroki doesn't hate Kacchan and if they just talk they can sort this out but I am too smart for this couple problem of theirs so, " YOU SHOULD KISS HIM KACCHAN" I yelled before running so fast I made burn marks on the ground, I was dead but at least I did the right thing.