Chapter 3

I didn't get to see Helen till school hours were over and I went to the school parking lot to wait for my driver who later showed up and picked me up and drove me home.

He stopped the car in front of my parent's mansion and I got down and went in through the door to find servants working. They all greeted me as I walked passed them to my room upstairs.

 They all greeted me as I walked passed them to my room upstairs

(Guinevere's room)

I opened the door my room and went inside and shut the door behind me. I went over to the bed and sat down and took off my shoes then the door cracked opened and I looked up to find My nanny, the woman who practically raised me.
"May I come in dear?" She asked while she was already in.

"You are already in Nanny" I rolled my eyes and she smiled at me as she came towards me on the bed. My nanny, Mrs. Bess was a woman in her late 50s with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Are you okay my child?" She asked concerned, she was more concerned about me than my own mother and for that I was very glad that I had someone who cared for me after from my elder sister Benita who was now married.

I sighed " Am fine Nanny, school is a bit stressing that's all" I lied but she saw right through me.

" Are you upset because your parents left again?" She asked and I got up on my feet and stood in front of her and crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's not like this is the first, their work is more important. Am sure they won't even choice if I've gone missing or something" I told her with a frown on my parents. My life was not perfect, though most people think I had the perfect life and family because my parents were rich but what did they know, they only saw the outside but who was going to tell them? No one.

"You know that is not through, your parents love you that is why they are working hard to make sure you don't lack anything in your life" she tried to convince me but I knew better.

" You know Nanny, I wish Benita was here. Luckily for her she got married and escape this hell hole you call a home" I said. I needed an escape.

She sighed defeatly "Think about everything I have said. I will call you when dinner is ready" she turned and left the room.
When she was gone, I took off my uniform and put on some shorts and t-shirt. My parents were never home, I hardly see them, they were always travelling around the world from one country to the other. I was raised by Mr. Bess while Benita was in college. She had always wanted to leave this house because our parents were always fighting with each other and it affected us the children but they didn't care that we were seeing them. Benita had escape, now it was my turn. I never knew the love of a mother, Mrs. Bess was the only only who was like a mother to me.
All my life, all I wanted was a happy and complete family filled with love and happiness but look at my family, we were so messed up like hell.

I got into bed and picked up my guitar case and took out my purple guitar. Most of the things I had was purple or white because they were my favorite colors.
I set on my labs and started playing as I closed my eyes and let my hands work but suddenly, my mind went blank and a memory was replaced.

Shoes a young beautiful girl with purple and white hair and blue eyes wearing a white gown with a tiara on her head. She was sitting in the middle of a garden with different roses. She had a purple Harp in front of her and she was playing with her eyes closed while everything around her dance to her music because it was magical and it was giving them life.
But she stopped playing when she heard the sound of someone clapping, she opens her eyes a d turned to find him standing there handsomely, he was her prince charming. She smiled and stood up and went over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his hard and strong chest listening to his heart beat.

"You came my prince" she said with a wide smile on her face.

"I am sorry that I kept you waiting my lady" he also wrapped his arms around her with a smile on his face.

(Reality)