02.┊𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙰𝙵𝙾𝙾𝚃 ༉‧₊˚✧

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚠.
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚗.

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

BACK AT the police station, you brought the coffee and donuts to Dean's desk.

He had his glasses on, they were crookedly placed on the bridge of his nose. Dean was constantly lifting them back up. Typing down a police report.

"What took you so long, loser? I started to think that you died," Dean jokes.

Sitting on his desk, you scoff. Holding a hand on your heart, "Me? Die? I could never. You still owe me ten bucks."

Dean grabs the coffee, you placed on his desk. Glasses fogging up because of the steam. "Who's that behind you?"

Turning around, you see Five. Huh, you didn't know he was still there. "Oh, this is Five. He's an intern here. Bumped into him in the storage room. Five, this is Dean."

"Mhm, hey." The detective says, busy with the bag of donuts.

Five doesn't smile, just glares at Dean silently. "Hi," it sounded forced and bitter.

Dean doesn't notice Five's attitude, too busy with his coffee and donuts. You don't take notice either.

The pile of yellow manila folders on Dean's desk, bring you back to your original task at hand. To review the case file report on Rico Sanchez. You were too distracted to remember.

"Five, you think-" you turn around to talk to him. But, you see that he wasn't there. You drew up the conclusion he was probably needed by someone. "Oh."

The detective hums, tilting his head up in your direction. "You say something?" He was back to typing on his desktop, coffee sipped every now and then.

"Nothing. Just forgot to get the file from the storage room. I'll be right back soon." You say. Heading to get the police report.

Dean murmurs a, "Yeah, okay."

Once there, you scavenge through the cabinets. Going through each file under the S tab.

What the fuck?

You knew you left it on top of the cabinet. Maybe, someone put it back in?