00. ┊𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎 ༉‧₊˚✧

criminal - britney spears❝he is a villain by the devil's law

he is a villain by the devil's law. he is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun.

sex money feelings die - lykke li
i'm so fucked up. all i want is you. no, i don't wanna think about, think about you.

play with fire - sam tinnesz, yacht money
my pleasure is their pain. i love to watch the castles burn. these golden ashes turn to dirt.

i fell in love the devil - avril lavigne
i fell in love with the devil. please, save me from this hell. got me playing with fire.

tainted love - soft cell
and i've lost my light. for i toss and turn, i can't sleep at night.

paris - sabrina carpenter
if i ask that boy to jump, i know he would. he don't even have to say, it's understood.

take me to church - hozier
the only heaven i'll be sent to. is when i'm alone with you. i was born sick, but i love it.

blood // water - grandson
look me in my eyes. tell me everything's not fine. or the people ain't happy.

my boy - billie eilish
my boy. he ain't a man, and sure as hell ain't honest. my boy's being sus' and he don't know how to cuss.

our love is god - heathers musical
you are the only thing that's right. about this broken world. go on and cry.

devil in me - halsey
you said i would've hit the ceiling. you said i. you said i should eat my feelings. head held high.

love me dead - ludo
bitter and dumb. you're my sugarplum. you're awful, i love you.

twisted - missio
i'm uncontrollable, emotional, chaotically proportional. i'm visceral, reloadable. i'm crazy.

stupid - ashnikko, yung baby tate
heathen, i'm in your psyche. you know don't no one else like me, whoa. stupid boy think that i need him.

heaven - julia michaels
i still remember the moment we met. the touch that he planted, the garden he left.

small doses - bebe rexha
i didn't mean to fall in love. took one hit and i was gone. gotta get my fix so i can sleep. oh, baby, you're the one they warned about.

bad romance - lady gaga
i want your love, and i want your revenge. you and me could write a bad romance.