10.┊𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂 ༉‧₊˚✧

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝
𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛,
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍.

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

COLD LINOLEUM marble flooring and empty portraits greeted them at the door. An impatient tapping of shiny black leather shoes were heard upon entry.

"You two are late," Luther's voice seemed to echo across the room. An unhidden disappointment in his tone.

Five brushed Luther off, by walking past him. Not even looking towards his direction, when he quipped back. "We're here now, aren't we? Better than nothing."

His brother dismissed Five's annoyance and pressed on. "I called you multiple times earlier today, why didn't you pick up?"

"I was with the target. Next time, don't spam my fucking phone, while I'm on duty. Can you shut up now?" Five spat, hissing out with malice. Ignoring all of Luther's nagging to settle himself at his designated chair in the dining room. Glancing around, everyone was already seated.

Only having one seat, next to Klaus, empty. Just as it has been for years.

In the background, a soothing violin instrumental was playing on the antique gramophone, no doubt started by Vanya. She was the only one using the old record player. A set up for the purpose to attempt a calming atmosphere before a shitstorm most likely happens.

Klaus following right behind Five, as he took his own seat next to Allison. With all siblings accountable and present, Luther sat at their dad's chair, which was at the head of the table. The chair was a grand wooden mahogany, carvings lining the arms and back panel. It had a color matching the dining table, while the other smaller, less detailed chairs were a lighter brown color.

Reginald was always known to be a heavy narcissist. Seeing all his adopted children as below him.

It was a headache to just see Luther take a seat at their dead father's chair. Basically naming himself the next leader, when Five knew that wasn't true. If anything, Allison was the one coordinating all of their plans and attacks. She was the one interacting with the gangs and their leaders, whenever they interfered with Hargreeves' area.

Luther was too much of a softie.

A man with such a big build, was a waste to use it up on Luther. Five thought it was borderline pathetic of Luther to not handle the gruesome parts of their family business.

Still, despite Allison being the true ringleader behind their operation, Five didn't think she should sit in the tall grand mahogany chair.

No one should.