Together Forever

This is basically an epilogue but still. Also remember When I said I was making a video that goes with this. Well I did it.

Rani and Kion were stressed out over being the King and Queen of the tree of life, but Rani felt bad for kion, because being Queen was her responsibility, being King was Kion's option, he just wanted to be with her. 

Kion went out on a walk, he needed to relax, he had a long day, there was a reason why sometimes he would rather be the leader of the lion guard than him being the one next in line as king of the pridelands, it was stressful, with the responsibility and defending their home. He did this just to be with Rani. Rani saw kion so she went over to talk to him, she wanted him to be happy, even if it means losing him for a while.

'um kion, can we talk" asked Rani

"what is it Rani" replied Kion

"I have seen how stressed you are"

"I'm not stressed"

"i have known you ever since we were cubs, I can tell if you are stressed"

"Its...just-"

"the responsibility"

"yeah"

"Look, Kion (sigh) being leader of the tree of life was my responsibility, you being King was your option, and if you are not happy, you can step down" said rani with tears in her eyes

Kion saw how concerned she was, and how much she cared for him, to the point where she was wiling to let him leave her just so he can be happy, he smiled as he nuzzled her.

"I'm not leaving you"

"why, i can tell -"

"Look Rani, although this has been stressful, at the end of the day I'm with you, and that makes it worth it"

"do you mean It"

"Yeah Sings this song

I would write down the Lyrics but Then you wouldn't watch the vid and I need the views

Rani was in tears, she was moved by the song, she knew that Kion loved her with all his heart, there was nothing that was going to go between them, they will be together until the end. She leaned against Kion as they Looked at the stars together.

"I love you Kion"

"I love you too Rani, forever"

I am aware that this chapter is short, but this is more of an epilogue to the previous chapter. It would be shorter if you didn't watch the Video so WATCH IT Now I know how much you guys have enjoyed the book so stay tuned for some news. It might be good, or it will be bad, who knows. But what did you think of the video?

Now click Continue to Next Part for an announcement.