Chapter 3: The Blue Ombre Haired Boy

School ended and Chloe walked to her family's car to go home by herself, as per her new usual. Marinette ran to catch her before she got into the car.

"Hey, Chlo! Wait up!" Marinette called out.

Chloe stopped and turned around to see who called her name. She seen Marinette running towards her, "What do you want? Come here to mock me for crying in the bathroom earlier?"

"Of course not. I was just coming over here to ask if you wanted to see my band's practice today." Marinette smiled.

"Why me?" Chloe questioned.

"Because, well, why not? You look like you need it."

Chole stood there and contemplated aloud, "I guess it could be fun."

"Yay!" Marinette grabbed Chloe's wrist, "Let's go!" As they ran off to Luka and Juleka's houseboat.

---

Luka was tuning his guitar when he heard Marinette's voice. His face immediately lit up. Marinette always seemed to make him smile even in his darkest days. Just a text from Marinette would make his day. He was excited to see her every time they had practice.

He looked up to see Marinette walking onto his boathouse with Chloe Bourgeois. He got confused. I thought Juleka said that Chloe treated Marinette like crud and that Chloe was a traitor. He thought. He shrugged it aside and walked up to the blue bell-eyed beauty.

"Hi, Marinette. I see you brought a friend. Who is this?" Luka smiled.

Chloe was speechless. She remembered this boy from when she was Miracle Queen. This was the boy with the snake miraculous. Seeing him up close for the first time, he had to be more handsome than Adrien. She didn't think that was possible. She was snapped back down to earth when Marinette elbowed her arm.

Chloe shook her head and looked the boy in the eyes, "Hi, I'm name, what's your Chloe?" she internally facepalmed, "I mean, hi, I'm Chloe, what's your name." she managed to get out.

He chuckled, which made Chloe's face heat up. He opened his mouth to speak, "Hi. I'm Luka. Welcome to my home."

"Wait you live here?" Chloe turned to Marinette, "I thought you said we were going to your band's Practice."

"We did. This is where they practice. The Couffaines' houseboat has the best setup. Now, c'mon, let's get a good seat so we can watch them practice."

To Chloe, watching Kitty Section practice was like attending her own private concert. She didn't know what it was about him, but she knew that she wasn't going to be able to stop thinking about the blue ombre-haired boy.

A/N: 2 chapters in one day? whaaaaatttt????? I tend to do this when I'm on a roll and I have major inspiration. hope you guys enjoyed it.

Word Count: 437