22.

Gee's POV

When I woke up the next morning I had realized something.

I think I won.

I mean, I don't really know for sure, but Frank and I were out pretty late last night walking around and I doubt anybody was awake after that.

However, Frank had just confessed to me that he felt insecure being the lead role in our relationship. Would he still wanna fuck me after that? Or maybe I could convince him to let me ride him.

I look around and see Jamia still asleep on the couch, but nobody else in the room. I smell a strong scent of vanilla and hear laughter coming from the kitchen, figuring that's probably where everyone was.

I stretch my arms and slowly get up from the couch, rubbing my eyes as I yawn.

I pull out my phone and see that it's only 9AM, and then I start to question why the fuck I'm up so early.

My body does this thing, where if I go to sleep really early, like 9, 10, or 11, I wake up at 3pm the next morning. But if I go to sleep at, say, 3 in the morning, I wake up at 9am.

I know, it doesn't make sense to me either.

I walk into the kitchen to see Brendon sitting on a chair with Ryan in his lap, Nicole and Hayley sitting on counters, Ray sitting in a chair, Frank sitting on the table, and Pete making pancakes.

"Oh hey Gee, you want pancakes?" Pete asks. "Sure," I say, smiling slightly. "Where's Mikey?"

"Oh, he's still asleep. Josh and Tyler are sleeping too, and I think Patrick's in the bathroom," Pete explains, flipping a pancake into the air.

"Did you guys fuck?" I ask, scrunching my nose at the thought of Pete Wentz pounding into my little brother.

"Did you and-" Pete starts to say before Frank shoots him a death glare, making him stop immediately and stutter slightly. "D-Did you guys enjoy sleeping in the living room?"

"I was comfortable," I say, glancing over at Frank who was smiling.

"The floor was a bit rough," Ray says, "but I was alright."

"Did you and Patrick cuddle?" Hayley asks him teasingly.

"No," he mutters quietly, blushing hard and making everyone simultaneously go "oooooo."

"Ew your gay? Gross get out," Brendon says jokingly, making Ryan only Roll his eyes.

"No, I like Christa, remember?" Ray says, almost trying to convince us he's straight.

"Surreee," Pete says, flipping a pancake as Patrick comes back downstairs.

"Oh hey Trick," Pete greets with a smirk. "How was last night?" He asks, making Ray choke on his drink.

"You okay there Ray?" Patrick asks, earning a nod from Ray in response.

"I was fine, I mean I'm a little sore but, eh-"

"I'm sorry, you're what?!" Nicole asks, making me snort and Brendon chuckle slightly.

"Sore from what?" Frank asks teasingly.

"Uh, from sleeping on the floor? What else would I be- ohhh you sick people. What, did you think Ray and I, uhm, did it on the floor?"

"Oh Trick, too innocent to say fuck," Pete says teasingly, rubbing Patrick's hair as if he were a child.

Patrick swats his hand away and sits down at the table. "Me and Ray did not fuck, he's not even gay."

"Ha! That's funny," Frank says, genuinely laughing.

"Need I remind you about Freshman year with James Deew-" Brendon says, getting cut off by a very flustered Ray.

"NOPE! NOPE! No, stop talking right now!"

"Wait what happened?" I ask, curiously.

"Gee I swear to god-" Ray says, getting cut off by Frank.

"Ray made out with James Deewes in the bathroom at the beginning of Freshman year,"'Frank says quickly.

"Franklin Anthony Iero-" Ray says, getting out of his chair only to be pushed back down by Ryan.

"Okaaay let's not start a fight in Pete's kitchen, Frank say you're sorry," Ryan says.

"Finnne I'm sorry Raymond," Frank says. "Forgive me?"

"I'll think about it," he says jokingly.

"Alright, I made enough pancakes so everyone can have three, I'll make more for Josh, Tyler, Mikey, and Jamia," Pete says, setting the pancakes in the middle of the table.

Everyone takes their pancakes and grabs plates, eating and chatting for a little until Josh and Tyler walk into the kitchen.

"Oh hey, welcome back to earth. y'all slept for a long time," Pete says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're sick Wentz," Josh says jokingly.

"Tell me I'm wrong?" Pete says, and I notice Tyler involuntarily pulling up his jacket collar.

I decide to keep it to myself, though, knowing how it feels to be in that type of situation.

"You're wrong," Josh says. "Now are you gonna make us pancakes or what?"

"Yeah yeah, okay bossy," Pete sasses as Josh sits down in a chair and Tyler sits in his lap.

I smile at that. Seeing Ryan and Brendon and Josh and Tyler all touchy with each other just made me want to gravitate towards Frank. But, I'm completely fine with waiting until he's comfortable. I understand how hard it is to come out, even to the most accepting group of people.

Jamia wakes up eventually and everyone's joking and having fun.

A couple minutes later I get a call from Lyn-Z, excusing myself to the bathroom to answer it.

"Hey Lynz what's up?"

"Hello Gerard."

It's not Lyn-Z.

"Mrs. Ballato? Is everything okay?"

"It's Lyn-Z."

I can hear the strain in her voice. I can hear the sniffling.

She's been crying.

"She's gone into labor."

"Shit, what hospital? I'll be there right away."

"Riverside."

"Tell her that I'll be right there."

"Not that I'm encouraging speeding in any way, Gerard, but please hurry. She needs you."

"I know."

I end the call and race down the stairs, pulling Frank to the side.

"Can you get home by yourself?" I ask quickly.

"Yes? Whats wrong-"

"I have to go," I say, grabbing my keys from the key hook and throwing my jacket on.

"Gee, what's going on?" Frank asks me worryingly.

I turn and look at him, seeing the genuine panic in his eyes.

I sigh.

"Lyn-Z's going into labor."

"I'm coming with you," he says simply.

"She'll kill me if she finds out I told you," I reason. "You're staying here."

"You're going to need someone-" he tries to reason, but I cut him off.

"Listen to me," I say sternly. "You are going to stay here. She can't know that you know, is that clear?"

I see something change in his eyes as he says "100% clear," but I don't have time to focus on that right now.

I open the door and run to my car.

Lyn-Z needs me.