ii

°c y r u s°

tj and i have been dating for one week but it doesn't seem like jayden is noticing at all and tj is getting annoyed already.

he's done almost anything that he's done to jayden and i think that isn't right but i will let him do it if it makes him happy.

but as i got to my locker, tj came up behind me and hugged me, as well as kissing my cheek.

this honestly still felt very weird and i honestly didn't know how to still process any of this.

"hey cy,"he said.

"hi tj,"i said.

"how's your day going?"he asked.

"fine, has jayden noticed you yet?"i asked, just slightly anxious to know the answer.

"no and i'm getting very annoyed,"he replied and i nodded.

"well you'll think of something,"i said reassuring him and then the bell rang, telling me to go to class.

"see you later,"i said and went to class leaving him with his thoughts.

<>

after school, he wanted to come over to my house but i declined beacuse i honestly needed a break from him. he's always all up in my face and always has to be where i am. i mean i don't mind but it's still weird knowing we aren't actually together.

but i could finally be by myself and collect some thoughts i've had for the past couple of days.

but then i got a private message.

> hey, please meet me at the park.~

i obviously got ready to head out and i made my way to the park. i got there just to see jayden sitting on the bench peacefully.

"hey cyrus,"he said.

"hi jayden,"i said.

"so i see you've been with tj lately and are you two together or something?"he asked.

"yes,"i replied.

"oh wow i hope you guys are happy together and could you tell him i'm so sorry for what i said and if we can be friends again?"he asked.

"sure,"i replied and we parted ways, not realizing that jayden looked back and glared at me.

<>

°j a y d e n°

after i wanted to talk to cyrus, i went into my room, turned the lights off and just cried into my pillow.

why did i have to say what i said to him?

> a week ago <

i was at tj's house, we were hanging out like usually and that day, i may or may not have been acting weird that day. it was all because my mom said that my aunt might go into surgery soon.