v

°t j°

i couldn't believe it tho. he wants to get back together with me and i'm so happy about it.

"yes, i will,"i replied and he pulled me into a kiss, a kiss that didn't feel right.

but i tried my best to kiss back and he pulled away and smiled, getting up to leave and i opened the door, before he got to say anything else, i shut the door in his face.

i messed up, badly.

i should really fix things with cyrus but i want to get that off my mind for now.

so i decided to just go out for a walk but the way cyrus must be feeling right now would be even more painful to witness than to think about in my opinion.

i kept walking, just to witness cyrus sitting on a bench, weeping, quietly enough for me to hear.

i just passed by, acting like i didn't even know who he was because i don't want to deal with him right now.

but for some reason, i felt like he noticed me, and then, suddenly, i was turned around to be face to face with the boy i've been avoiding.

"hi tj i've been wanting to talk to you,"he said, sniffling slightly, hoping i wouldn't notice.

"there is honestly nothing to talk about, jayden and i are back together, so i don't need you anymore,"i said and pain formed in his eyes.

"ok, i'm very happy for you, after all that was the whole purpose of all of this, it was your goal,"he said and i couldn't help but hug him.

"thank you,"i said and i let go, walking away.

"wait!"he said and i turned around.

"so all that stuff you said, did you mean any of it?"he asked and my eyes widen a little.

"uh, no,"i lied. i hate the fact that i have feelings for this guy, this could affect both of us.

"ok, that's all i wanted to know since all the stuff you said, it seemed like you meant it,"he said.

"well, i didn't mean it, i was just acting, like you said,"i lied once again, and then he nodded.

"well, see you around,"he said and walked away, leaving me with my thoughts.

as i went back to my house, jayden sent me a message.

<>

- hey baby♡.

hey. -

- i'm having a party tomorrow night and i wanted to tell you that you can bring anyone you want if you can come yourself.

sure thanks♡. -

- see you there if you come :)

bye. -

<>

so i already know a few people i'm inviting: andi, buffy, amber, jonah,  marty...