xii

°c y r u s°

things have been going great between tj and i. i even asked my parents if he could come with us on spring break and they agreed.

i also feel like tj and i are extremely inseparable, like we can't stay a few feet from each other. today, we were going to hang out with andi and amber.

we were all going to watch a movie and i still think about the guy tj used to hang out with, it still bothers me that i never got to meet him but he got to meet neil.

as andi and amber were getting the popcorn, tj and i were picking a movie or two because after that, i knew that i'd be knocked out by then.

i knew this would be a good time to ask. as i put the movie on, i asked.

"so, um, how come i've never gotten to meet your friend?"i asked.

"which friend?"he asked.

"i don't know his name but, isn't he the friend that couldn't come and hang out with all of us?"i asked.

"oh, emery,"he replied.

"so that's his name? tell me more about him,"i said.

"well since you wanted me to move on, i tried my best to do so and i met him and started hanging out with him to get my mind off of you...,"he explained.

"...but it obviously didn't work since i had called it off with him, we are still friends and all, and i just don't feel the same way about him than i do with you,"he finished and i looked down, blushing.

he lifted my chin up and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"i love you cyrus, i've never fell in love with someone else, it's always been you, and i want it to be you, always,"he said and leaned in closer, closing the gap between us.

he pulled me closer and we sat down on the couch, still kissing, not realizing that amber and andi were done with the popcorn a while ago and they saw the whole conversation.

"oh my god! you guys are too cute!"andi exclaimed and we stopped, blushing.

"how much did you guys see?"tj asked.

"almost everything,"amber replied, my cheeks turning darker.

"and it's histerical how you two look like beets or tomatoes,"andi said which she knew at least i was going to turn darker.

"i'm gonna go to the restroom and calm down a little,"i said and ran upstairs.

<>

as i entered the bathroom, i locked the door and took a deep breath. i knew tj was going to follow me so i had locked the door so he wouldn't come it.

after like a few minutes of being in the bathroom, tj was already banging on the door.

"cyrus goodman! open this stupid door!"he yelled.

"no!"i yelled back.

"don't make me break the door, i'm stronger than i seem!"he yelled and my eyes widen, i don't want him to get in trouble with his parents.

"fine,"i replied, unlocking the door.

he barged in and just pulled me into a hug, holding me like i was a five year old.

"i'm so sorry, your just too precious to me,"he said and i smiled under his scent.

"i'm sorry, i just needed to calm down,"i said.

"it's ok, just don't push me away like that, i'm always going to be there for you,"he said and kissed my forehead.

"let's go back downstairs,"i said and he nodded, letting me go out the door first.

as we made our way downstairs, we already saw andi and amber snuggled up against each other.

tj and sat with them as i went to go get a glass of water because i was really thirsty.

then after i went and sat down next to tj, he put the blanket covering both of us, mostly me, having his arm around me and my head against his shoulder.

after an hour, i saw andi and amber had drifted off, leaning against each other. and i felt myself getting sleepy so i drifted off, not even knowing if tj fell asleep himself.

<>

through the middle of the night, i felt myself being lifted and i heard a door open and i felt a soft blanket being put on me and two strong arms around me, soon enough drifting off to sleep once again.

<>

i woke up to feel a chest against my head and i got up, realizing i was in tj's room and i started blushing.

i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, knowing i could shower when i got home.

sometimes i do wonder how my future would turn out if tj would be my husband.

but i shook that feeling off and made breakfast.

i noticed amber was also downstairs too with andi, they were both still sleeping. i smiled and walked into the kitchen, starting to make breakfast for everyone, and i didn't realize that tj was watching me the whole time and i hadn't noticed.

"i didn't know cyrus goodman could make breakfast,"he said which made me jump and my elbow accidently touched the burner and i screamed in pain.

the food was almost done and as soon as i heard the ding, i turned everything off, i ran upstairs past tj and he ran after me.

"cyrus! wait!"he called out and i just closed the door, not even locking it, trying to find the item to heal on the burn. then he softly opened the door and looked down the whole time and i tried my best to ignore him.

"hey cy, i'm so sorry,"he said and i walked past him, looking for all my stuff and found my phone.

"hey, what are you doing?"he asked and i went to my contacts, i was going to call my mom.

but then he moved the phone away from me.

"don't call her, please,"he said.

"but i don't know if this is that bad,"i said and i didn't look convinced. i obviously wanted to leave.

"don't lie to me, your terrible at it anyway,"he said and and i looked down.

"i'm sorry,"i said and looked down. i keep overreacting or making a mistake. he tried to comfort me but i just grabbed my stuff and walked home.

good thing he didn't chase me and i was able to arrive home, no one was home surprisingly since i thought she'd be home.

i feel like a terrible person.

<>

word count: 1111!