vi

°c y r u s°

i'm so dead. i think he knows i have a crush on him but i don't know how that's possible because me and walker work we were by ourselves at least i think we were when we were talking.

could jayden had been eavesdropping? but why did he do that? I am definitely going to have to confront him. now.

i went back inside not even noticing that tj follow right behind me and i went towards jayden.

"did you eavesdrop on my conversation?"i asked, basically demanded since i wanted an answer.

"i would never do that," he lied, right in my face, not even realizing that to was right behind me.

then he dragged me suddenly to the bathroom but tj still followed.

we stood right outside the door.

"fine i did eavesdrop but that doesn't mean tj shouldn't have know about that,"he replied and i sighed.

"but why jayden?"i asked.

"because i thought if he knew he'd probably not like you back and forget about you so that way i have him all to myself and there is no way your telling him,"he basically threatened.

to be honest i didn't know if tj was around anymore to hear this since he had followed us but then i noticed him by the stairwell, completely dumbfounded.

"jayden, are you serious?"he asked.

jayden turned around and then glared at me as i smirked.

"tj! baby! it's not what you probably think!"he said and tj sighed.

"why are you threatening my friend?"tj demanded.

"oh, um, i wasn't threatening i was just asking him about all of this,"he lied once again.

"you do realize he heard everything you said?"i asked, while I was trying so hard not to butt-in.

"shut up you little turd!"he said and that slightly hurt.

"don't call my friend a turd!"tj defended and it took myself along with jayden aback.

"why shouldn't i? your my boyfriend and i don't want anyone getting between us,"jayden said.

"but that doesn't mean you have to threaten my friends,"he pointed out and he was right, wether jayden accepted it or not.

"whatever, let's go get some more drinks,"jayden said and tried walking back down with tj, but to stopped him.

"i'm sorry jayden but no one's treating my friend like that, i'm breaking up with you,"he said with had me so shocked.

"tj don't- i was cute off by jayden's outburst.

"how dare you!"he yelled and slapped tj.

"you piece of trash!"he said as he punched tj this time. i couldn't take it anymore.

i tapped on his shoulder before he did anymore damage and i took a swing myself.