viii

°c y r u s°

i'll admit it, neil is very cute and i wonder what he thinks of me to be honest. he brought all of his stuff near me and we continued talking after class and then i didn't notice a figure behind us, full of rage.

"would you like to come over to my house? see what i'm about?"he asked and i smiled.

"i would love to,"i replied and he smiled as we continued to walk to his house, the figure still behind us most likely and i felt creeped out.

"let's go faster,"i said and made him speed walk.

<>

as we arrived to his house, i told him,"you go in first i have to take care of something."

"ok,"he said and walked in. as he closed the door, i noticed a bush move and i went towards it.

"tj kippen!"i yelled and he reacted so much that he fell.

"ok you caught me,"he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"why were you stalking me?"i asked.

"no reason,"he replied, obviously lying.

"you know you can rarely ever lie to me, spill the beans,"i said and he sighed.

"fine, i was jealous,"he said.

"tj, i honestly think it's time you've moved on, like i pretty much have and i'm trying to but you kind of interuppting me,"i said.

he sighed,"i know i should move on but it's like, you don't understand how i feel about you, how much i'd sacrifice for you,"he said.

"well i just don't feel comfortable dating someone that wanted me as a fake lover and after he would accomplish his mission, just push me away like a piece of trash?"i asked and he sighed.

"i would never do that because you are very important to me cyrus, more than you'll ever know,"he said and i just sighed.

"listen i have a friend, don't want to keep him waiting,"i said and i walked inside and opening the door but looking back before going inside.

"move on, tj."

<>

i walked inside and i noticed neil sitting in his family table, already sketching.

"hey, want to join me?"he asked.

"of course,"i replied and walked over to him, placing all my material on the table and placing my bag down and started sketching along with him.

<>

°t j°

this is so irritating. now i really want to get over cyrus now that he obviously "moved on", well i guess he's trying at least while i'm just here, brokenhearted.

i guess i could try and find someone else. but there really won't be anyone like cyrus, i mean, i could try and patch this up with jayden but that will be too much stress, so i'm moving on anyway, i don't even know why I considered that.