iii

°t j°

everything went black that day i fought the guy jayden was with. i honestly don't know what i was thinking. but all i know is that i was acting jealous and immature.

i finally opened my eyes to see cyrus silently waiting for me to hopefully wake up, playing with his fingers. then he looked up to see me and walked over.

"um, the nurse had to take care of a few wounds you have and is going to send you home early and i'm going to see you later to treat the rest of those wounds,"he said while looking down.

i felt bad. cyrus shouldn't have been a part of this and even after all i've done, he still wants to help me, i feel like such a jerk.

"Ok."was all i could muster out of me.

then there was silence. dead silence. but then i suddenly just saw how cyrus' eyes just clouded into darkness.

"well are you strong enough to get up?"he asked and i lifted my head up and then the rest of my body was able to get up.

"let's get you home."

<>

we got to my house and i immediately was in the bathroom, looking at my wounds and i just went to my room, going to wait for cyrus

°c y r u s°

after school i went to tj's house directly and i knocked on his door, minutes later, and he opened the door.

"hey- i cut him off by pulling him upstairs, closing the front door and going to the bathroom.

i closed that door too and i got what i needed to get.

i started from his lip and worked my way up. he winced here and there, but for some reason just kept staring at me. i tried my best to ignore it but then before grabbing the next thing, he grabbed my wrist.

"um, cyrus, i think that's enough,"he said and gestured me to put the stuff away.

then as i looked back up to him, it was like he was in some sort of trance and pulled me closer. i blushed hard, not being able to function.

"u-um, tj?"i stuttered and his lips were inches from mine. i just pulled away because this just didn't feel right.

"why did you do that?"i asked.

no reply from him and it made me start to question things.

could he possibly, be into me?

no, no way.

i shook that feeling off and i finished cleaning his face and i made him lay down.

i just sat down with him to keep him company.

i started to get slightly drowsy and my eyes started to close. i shook my head and i saw tj's eyes closed, i am going to assume he's sleeping, so i went to the living room and took a nap.

<>

i woke up and i felt a body next to me and i jolted to see tj watching tv and i just looked at him.