x

°c y r u s°

"tj, stop!"i yelled as he punched neil straight in the face.

your probably wondering how this all happened. let me explain:

we were all at the roller rink and i noticed that tj's friend didn't come with us, but i hope to meet him in the future. but i'm honestly wondering why he didn't come, i'll have to ask him.

as i was thinking about that, i saw neil and tj talking and then they started yelling at each other, as i saw neil throw the first punch, i immediately ran over but then tj was about to do something until he punched me in the stomach.

i groaned in pain and they were both shocked. more insults came which caused a bunch of bruises and blood on both of them. i pushed to off and he was shocked.

"c-cyrus?"he asked, his lip quivering unintentionally and i didn't even have to see that neil was staring at him.

"don't touch him! you always have to be fighting someone!"i yelled at him and walked out with neil.

as we walked out to get some air, i was looking at neil's injuries. seriously, why am i always the one to be checking someone's injuries?? he looked worse than tj.

since him and myself are kind of the same build. so i could tell he was pretty weak. we walked back inside to ask amber if she could drop us off to his place. she obviously agreed, being able to tell that i didn't want to be near her brother any longer.

as she dropped us off, she told me to be careful, sometimes i even considered her my older sister because she always cares about me and always worries.

i walked neil to the door and she was still waiting, as if she still needed to say something to me and he opened the door. then she honked the horn for me to go over to her.

"what happened?"i asked.

"please be careful and don't be so mad at my brother, you know and i know he can mess up a lot,"she said and i nodded in understanding.

"i can forgive, but i can't forget,"i said and she nodded.

"i understand, well now i have to pick up the rest of these idiot lovebirds,"she said, sighing.

"hey! don't say that! you have to pick up your baby too,"i said deviously, since i knew that would make her blush.

"stop, well anyway, see you later,"she said and gave me one last look before zooming off.

i walked into neil's place and his mom was sleeping so we couldn't make too much noise.

but he was already making noise in the bathroom, i went up there and before i said anything, he explained how his mom is a very heavy sleeper and it doesn't matter what we do, she won't wake up.