Chapter 7 - All might

"I am here. Coming through the door like a hero."

Wow so the letter was true. All might is really going to be a teacher. That's really cool.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good. Lets get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!"

"Fight training." Bakugo shouted

Ew dude shut up. No one wants to hear you speak.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is ... Looking good. These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." 

"Get yourself suited up and then meet me at training ground Beta."

I so excited to see my costume. It is sort of the same as Izuku but made to fit a female body and it is fire proof cause of my quirk.

(I don't own pic

(I don't own pic. I just badly drew the scars to fit the story.)

Changing into my outfit. I notice that I need to change my bandages. Looking through my bag I saw that I don't have any. Shoot I forgot to bring bandages.

How am i that stupid? Whatever. I continued putting my hair back into a ponytail. (A/n as seen in the pic) after I'm finished I meet up with the rest of the class.

"They say the clothes make the pros. Young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof. Take this too heart. From now on you are all heros on training! This is getting me all revved up. You all look so cool." All might exclaimed.

He is kind of acting like a fanboy.

"Now Shall we get started you buncha newbies."

"(Y/N) Your bandages are gone." Izuku shouted causing everyone to turn to me and him.

"Wow you didn't need to shout it. I ran out so there is not really anything I can do." I stated frowning.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turning around.

"Hi I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. My quirk is creati. Would you like me to make you some bandages." She asked smiling.

"Oh That is very kind of you but no thanks. The whole class already saw so there really is no reason to hid it. Unless someone is uncomfortable."

"Yeah that hideous face is making me uncomfortable." Bakugo interjected.

Seriously you are the one who did this to me.

"No one asked you. You asshole. Honestly you have no god damn right to talk." I snapped glaring while my voice dripped with hate and anger.

Turning to the class I asked "Is anyone except Bakugo uncomfortable with seeing my scar."

Waiting a couple seconds I then turned to Momo. "Thank you for the offer but I'll pass."

We all turned our attention back to All Might. "In this battle you will be split into teams of good guys and bad guys. And fight two on two indoor battle." He then split everyone into teams and picked at random which teams to go against the other.

The first battle was Izuku and Uraraka vs Bakuho and Iida. I had a very bad feeling about this battle.

The battle started. Izuku and Uraraka were walking when Bakuho came around the corner and throw a sneak attack. Izuku grabbed Uraraka and dodged the attack which caused half of Izuku mask to come off.

"I want to hurt you so bad that they will have to stop the fight."

Bakugo stated while he went in for another attack when Izuku grabbed him and flipped him over his shoulder.

That was an amazing move.

"You can call me Deku but I'm not the same helpless, defenseless kid anymore. You hear me I've changed. From now on Deku is the name of a hero!"

He has really grown.

"You're shaking in your boots. You're so scared. But you want to fight me anyway. That's why I hate you." Bakugo screamed.

During another attack Izuku started to wrap the capture tape around Bakugo leg but had to dodge another attack.

He is really becoming good at predicting attack. I guess the notebooks really do help.

Izuku started to run in the opposite direction of Bakugo.

He is trying to lead Bakugo away from Uraraka so she can go to the bomb. Smart move.

"That guy has some real anger issues. Kinda scary." Denki stated. Oh you don't even know the half of it.

Bakugo eventually found Izuku.

"I'm all loaded up" Bakugo stated.

"What does that mean?" Izuku asked.

"Why aren't you using you fancy Quirk?" Bakugo questions. He continues "Don't tell me your underestimating me Deku. Get over here and show me what you are really made of."

I really have a bad feeling about this. That look in Bakugo eyes is not good. He looks insane.

"Kacchan I'm not scared of you anymore."

Bakugo frowned then smirked "Since you are such a stalker you probably know how my quirk, Explosion, works. I secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from my hands and make it blow up. Imagine what I could do if I had a lot of it. That's right these gauntlets aren't just for show. They've been storing up my sweat inside for one monster blast." He explained.

I gasped "All might, you need to stop him that blast could kill Izuku." I shouted with urgency in my voice.

"Young Bakugo, don't do it. You will kill him." All might yelled in the mic.

"He'll be fine as long as he dodges!" He replied while pulling the pin out of the gauntlets. A huge explosion engulfed the room.

"Wow this is nuts."

"Midoriya, Bakugo come in." All might spoke into the mic.

"I-Izuku?" I muttered tears streaming down my face. My knees giving out which caused me to fall.

Momo came over knelling down next to me with a comforting smile. "He will be fine."

I shook my head "You don't know that."

"Look at the screen. He is fine. He dodged it." She reassured me while rubbing my back to calm me down. "Thank you."

After some talking Izuku and bakugo charged at each other.

"Both you you stop Now." All might shouted into the mic.

"Uraraka now." Izuku yelled.

"Right."

Izuku then changed the position of his punch so that it was aimed up instead of at Bakugo. Breaking the building letting Uraraka to use a piller to knock debris and rocks at Iida. Allowing her to capture the weapon. Izuku and Uraraka won.

Izuku fainted while Uraraka threw up.