Chapter 20 - This can't be happening

Izuku and I were walking to school.

"I feel like I'm barely awake." Izuku sighed.

"Good morning you two." Iida shouted while running towards us.

"Morning Iida" I said.

"Oh morning you really went all out with the rain gear." Izuku said

"Why on earth are you walking so slow? Were late."

"Late but there is still five minutes until the first bell." Izuku said.

"UA student should always arrive ten minutes early don't you think." Iida stated running passed us.

I laughed. We were putting out stuff in the lockers. When Izuku started to asked.

"So Iida--"

"If it's about my brother don't be concerned. I'm sorry if I made you both worry. Everything will be fine." Iida reassured us.

I really don't think that he is telling the truth. Izuku and I exchanged a look. I shugged. "It would probably be best if we don't pry. Let's go we need to get to class."

Mr. Aizawa informed us that we will be picking hero names. I wasn't really prepared for this. I did have one in mind but it's kind of stupid. We also had to pick what hero we wanted to do an internship with.

I only got one offer from a pro. I wonder who it is.

"These hero names will most likely be temporary. But take the seriously cause.." Sensei was interrupted by Midnight walking into the room.

"You'll have hell to pay later." She finished.

White boards were passed around. I couldn't think of anything else so I put my original idea on the board.

"Now students who among you is ready to share." Midnight asked.

Oh this is not good. I didn't know that we would be presenting. Everyone started presenting. The only ones left to present was Izuku and me. I sighed then started to walk to the front of the class. I turned the board.

"The light hero: Hina" I was prepared for the class to start laughing but no one did.

"Oh that is a good one. The light hero it has double meaning because you can make things float and you can create fire. That name is very fitting. Great work." Midnight said.

I looked at her shocked. I can't believe that she understood what I was going for.

"Thank you very much." I said smiling while walking back to my seat.

Izuku choose the name Deku. I'm glad that he is proud of that name.

Sensei informed the class that if we got a vote then we have to pick from someone from our list. Everyone else who didn't get a vote had a different list.

I only had one vote so I was forced to take it. Once the papers were passed around. I looked at the one name on the list.

"No no no this can't be happening. He is the one person that I didn't want." I muttered.

Izuku gave me a concerned look "Who did you get?"

I felt like I was about to cry. "I got Endeavor."

Out of the corner on my eye I saw Todoroki tense.