Chapter 14 - Lunch

The class was waiting for our sub teacher. Instead Aizawa came in with bandages all over his body.

The class erupted in questions.

"My well-being is not important. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

Everyone started muttering.

"Our fight?"

"More villains" 

"The UA Sports Festival is about to start." Sensei said.

"Ugh why would you scare us like that." Everyone screamed.

"Is it really a good idea to hold a sports festival so close to when the villains attacked." Jiro asked

"Apparently, the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and our school is safer than ever. Plus they are beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a hugh opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something that we can cancel because of a few villains." Sensei said.

Iida, Izuku and Uraraka and I were walking to lunch when Izuku asked.

"Hey Uraraka."

"What's up" she replied.

Is brother going to ask her out? They would be so cute together. No, Izuku doesn't have enough guts for that.

(A/N: Please don't hate on ships. I don't even ship Izuku and Uraraka that much. This is for the sake of the story.)

"Why did you decide to come to UA. What made you wanna become a pro hero?" Izuku asked.

Well okay then I didn't expect that.

"Oh well because" she started.

Izuku gasped then said. "Uh for the money? You want to be a hero so you can get rich."

"If we are cutting to the chase, then, yeah. I'm sorry if it sounds greedy. You three have such admirable motivations. I hope you don't think less of me now." She stated.

"Not at all. Your goal is to support your well-being, which is a perfectly admirable ambition to have." Iida reassured her while swinging his arms around.

"Mm-hm it is just kinda surprising." Izuku said.

She told us how her family has a construction company but they have not been getting work. So she wanted to support them. 

"Young Midoriya is here." All might shouted coming from around the corner. "Lunch Ya wanna eat with me?" He asked.

Izuku looked at us. Iida nodded. While I shrugged. "Sure." Izuku said walking to him. Hmm I wonder if something is wrong.

While Iida, Uraraka and I were waiting to get our food. They started to talk about how brothers quirk and all mights are similar.

I looked away trying to ignore the conversation. I noticed that Todoroki was glaring at us. He noticed me and turned back around.

What was that about?