Chapter 17

Louis P.O.V.

"Hey!" I stepped into the room to see Niall who was sitting up on his bed staring at the television barely interested in watching anything.

"Where are the boys?" I questioned looking around before closing the door behind me.

"Went out for lunch." He said before turning off the tele.

"Yeah? How are you feeling?" I asked walking closer to him. Every step I took my head was yelling 'you hit him with the car', 'you hit him with the car' and I wanted to bang my head against the wall just so it would stop.

"Awful." Niall replied sitting up. "One hell of a nightmare that was."

"Thought you didn't remember anything" I said sitting down on the visitors chair after dragging it a little closer to the bed.

"I don't. I just-" He stopped looking down at the floor.

"What?" I asked thinking he wanted something. He looked like he was having trouble to speak.

"Did you hit me with a car?" Boom. Forget everything but why wouldnt he remember that part?

"Would you look at the sky outside today. Look at all those beautiful starts eh?" I said quickly getting up and opening the blinds in his room to the outside. Trying to change the subject, this was probably the worst I've ever come up with. Niall waited till I turned back to him. His eyes were half open and directed to me in a piercing way.

"Barstard." He muttered.

"Okay, look." I stood up straight and started explaining. "I didn't mean to okay. You called me at 1 o'clock in the night asking me to come find you in a forest. I was driving at 1000miles per hour. And you jumped across the street out of nowhere. You're lucky I didn't run over you." Damn. Way to make it worst Tommo.

"Wow" Niall rolled his eyes before shifting himself up from the bed to a comfortable position while I sat back down on the chair.

"Your seriously mad at me? I saved your life!" I almost yelled but I couldn't stop myself from smirking at how serious he took this.

"Yeah. And then you hit me with the car!" He yelled back.

"Technically that was before I saved your life"

"Oh then that makes it okay." He said sassily dropping the sarcastic comment at me.

"Niall,"

"What?"

"Shut up." I muttered and he let out a chuckle holding his side. That's when I remembered the wound he had on the side.

"Do you remember how you got that?" I asked sitting back and turning to the TV with the remote.

"No, I don't. I just....I think I had that when I woke up. You know...before I called you..."

"So you have no idea how you got it or what happened?" I turned back to him just to see him shrug while shaking his head.

"So the game is still on eh?" I inhaled before turning around to start off a fresh conversation.

"Cannot believe you hit me with a car." He murmured and if he was not the one sitting in bed with a giant bandage across his gut, I'd be picking up a fight by now.

"Okay, I sware I'm gonna drive the fucking car into the building to run over you just so you could shut up about it." On second thought, I'll start a fight anyway. He gave another small chuckle with his head falling back to the pillow. A moment of silence passed as I was scrolling through the channels from the remote.