Chapter 20

Louis' P.O.V.

"He's Travis Whitmore. The kid you told me about? The Travis Whitmore? Oh god. This is....this is not real. This has to be a mistake I mean... they said John was new to 'The Angles' but they didn't say they changed his name." Rose has been pacing around the room for the past 15 minutes saying the same things over and over again. I let out a sigh and got up.

"Rose do you know what this kid Travis has gone through?" I said putting my phone down on the stool. She turned to me with tear filled eyes.

"We have to find John. We have to find him right now-"

"He's not John-" I held her from the shoulders when she pushed me away in rage.

"Yes he is." She shouted. "I don't care what the papers say. He's my little brother. He doesn't kill people."

"Rose. I never said he did-"

"No. Okay? No. I don't-" Her yellings were disturbed as we heard the sound of a saucepan hitting the floor with an echoing sound. We both snapped our heads towards the kitchen. How come we didn't notice how odd it was that Mrs. Andrews had been in there for over 20minutes making tea. We both slowly walked up to the room and gasped as we saw the shinning sharp metal raising in the air.

"Mum-" Rose screamed as I quickly jumped over the counter. Mrs. Andrews was holding a knife with both her hands ready to puncture it into her own gut. I quickly held on to her hands as she put an inormous amount of pressure with energy that I didn't even know she was capable of.

"Mum what are you doing?" Rose came running from behind and held her back by her waist as I quickly got the knife off her hands.

"Mum stop it! You're scaring me" Rose screeched as Mrs. Andrews struggled to get out of Rose's grip while growling through her teeth.

"Mrs. Andrews! Calm down- Hey!" I held her head from both my hands and turned her to me. "CALM DOWN!!" I shouted and she slowed down the struggle. Looking deep in to my eyes she slowly came to a stop almost breaking into tears. Rose slowly loosened her grip and we both exhaled heavily.

"Good. Are you o-" I started when she suddenly grabbed a fork from the washer and threw it against me.

"Get out of my house!!" She screamed at my face before jumping on to me bringing us both down to the ground. I fell down and she straddled on top of me bringing both her hands to my neck and tightening at it.

"MUM STOP IT!" Rose yelled trying to get her off of me but Mrs. Andrews showed her elbow against her making her fall back. I felt her knuckles tightening around my throat and I reached out for anything in my reach. There was nothing more than the edge of the counter that I could feel while keeping my head together. Suddenly my hand touched a wooden handle. It was the saucepan that was dropped earlier. Grabbing it in my hand, I threw it against her head. She fell down next to me, unconscious.

"What is happening?" Rose yelled falling down to the floor and breaking into tears. I got up coughing and gagging as it felt wildly uncomfortable around my neck. I ran my hands around my neck to find it slightly bruised against Mrs. Andrews's finger nails and her ring. I slowly dragged myself over to Rose and put a hand around her as she kept crying. She grabbed a fist full of my shirt and cried on to my shoulder and I ran my hand soothingly against her back. We didn't get to stay that way for long as we heard a loud crashing sound from upstairs.

"Wha- what is that?" Rose asked as we both quickly got up to our feet. The sound was some sort of a breaking sound. Probably glass. And it came from right above the kitchen. I turned to the living room and Rose grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me back.