Chapter 24

Rose's P.O.V.

"No, no no no, Louis? Louis? You're okay?" I ran up to him and threw myself over his body. He winced a little at my touch. The boys soon followed me and circled around him each taking speechless to a different level. Ethan was calling 999 and our eyes went back and forth at when they'll actually be there. Louis didn't look good. His eyes kept falling and his urge to stay awake was getting weaker by the second.

"Please please stay with me. I beg you just stay with me. Keep your eyes open..." I said cupping his head in my hands.

"Why aren't they here yet?" I heard Harry yell from the background.

"They said they're close" Ethan replied before running up to us. John was sitting in the porch staring at the scene in pure horror. I didn't even notice my mum, dad and Lucus standing next to him. They all were in bad shape and so was I. There was an immense pain burning inside me and that made me sick to my stomach. The sight of Louis in this state only made the feeling worse. I kept staring down at him and he flinched a little as I moved.

"Louis" I whispered every single time he made a simple move. It wasn't long until Niall who was silent for all this time, snapped all of a sudden grabbing everyone's attention.

"You're not dying. You will not just-" He said grabbing on to Louis' shirt and we all gasped for a second.

"Niall!" Harry yelled but that only made his trip tighter.

"You promised, that we would get out of this alive. You promised that all of us are gonna survive this. Together. You're not-"

"Niall I'm trying..." Louis murmured with his eye brows slightly knitted. His hand weakly wrapped around Niall's wrist. He was in pain. It was quite obvious. And Niall's actions were making it worse.

"Calm down Niall" Zayn was quick to grab Niall from behind and he soon tears started streaming down his face. Watching him crying and the rest of the boys curling up next to him in pure defeat, I started bursting into tears all over again.

"Rose?" I heard him lightly whisper and I quickly pushed myself up from him.

"No, you're not dying. Nobody is dying." I said looking around hoping everyone would just stop crying and making it look like a bloody funeral.

"Listen to me" Louis muttered grabbing a hold of my sleeve and tugging on it as hard as he could. I looked down at him with tear filled eyes.

"I love you. I always have. I always will-" He let out in one breath and I quickly jumped from the middle without letting him finish.

"Stop talking like you're dying. You're not- you won't- I won't let you." He looked up at me for a while without a word. I ran my hand over his forehead, getting the hair out of his eyes and slowly caressing his cheek with my thumb. He looked pale and a trickle of blood has seeped out of his lips. The shade of the violet liquid was still around his lips and I felt myself tearing apart with everything I was starting to notice.

"Smile for me.....Rose" He chocked out and I started crying harder.

"I can't" I said clapping my hand to my mouth to stop myself from sobbing.

"Please...?" He said raising his hand up and pulling the hand away from my face and resting it on his heart. His shirt was wet from the blood and I could lightly feel his heart beating against the material underneath my fingers. I wanted to smile for him. I really did. But I wasn't even sure I had control over my emotions at that very moment.

"They're here, they're here." We all looked up as a couple of paramedics rushed up to the scene.

"Stand back everyone please." They said and we all slowly backed away letting them crouch next to him with various supplies.