Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V.

"The fuck is this?" The second I pulled over at the destination Louis turned to me from the passenger seat. I gave him a stare before I spoke up.

"This," I pointed at the building in front of us. "...is 'The Angels' children's home. That's where Trevor was last seen" I said before pulling out my seatbelt and I could see his mouth drop open from the corner of my eyes.

"How did you-" He started looking around the car as if explanations are gonna fall in through the doors any minute.

"I called the sister from the Lost Roses. She gave me all the info" I replied making him twice as shocked as he was just two seconds ago.

"You called- you called the Lost Roses?" He asked with raised eyebrows and I nodded. "Huh.... she didn't even give me the things that I wanted-"

"No she did. She sent you an email this morning right before she sent the same one for me." With every passing second I could feel Louis being dumbfounded over my words. "Let's go" I said getting out of the car.

~*~

Rose's P.O.V.

"Rose, he hasn't eaten all day. Just check up on him?" I heard my mum's voice of worry over the phone. It was already daylight and I've spent the past two hours crying in my room. My throat felt sore and my eyes felt drowsy and stingy and the last thing I needed right now was to start baby sitting my little brother. I crawled out of bed and walked over to the kitchen. John still hasn't come down from his bed. He called in sick this morning and didn't even go to school. I quickly got some toast and orange juice ready on a plate and walked back up to John's room.

"John?" I knocked and the door creaked open. It wasn't even closed? I poked my head in to see him sitting up on his bed staring down at the street from the window. "Johnny you wanna eat something?" I asked while putting down the tray next to his bed.

"Does Louis know that I'm adopted?" He turned to me with a question that made my stomach rumble. Either from the thought of Louis, or from the thought that John himself brought up the fact that he's adopted.

"What? No. He doesn't" I said sitting down next to him on bed. He looked quite awful to begin with. He looked sick and his messy hair kept falling into his half shut eyes. I reached my hand out to his forehead, pushing the hair back and landing my hand on his forehead. He was still a little warm.

"John, you gotta eat something" I suggested not wanting to continue this conversation.

"How does he know about Travis?" He fully turned to me.

"Who's Travis?" I questioned. John rolled up to the other end of the bed while grabbing a piece of toast and putting it in his mouth followed by a long sip of juice.

"John?" I called not wanting to take his silence any more.

"Can you just tell him that....that Travis is dead."

"What?"

"He knows what I'm talking about. Just tell him yeah?" He said before rolling under the sheets. What was he talking about? I had no clue. I didn't wanna bother him with it either. I took the tray back downstairs knowing he's not gonna touch anything. Keeping it on the counter, I bit on my nail thinking of what he just said. Putting the plate down on the washer I tucked my phone out to diall Louis' number.

"The number you dialled is unavailable right now. Please try again later" A voice said before disconnecting.

~*~

Harry's P.O.V.

We stepped out the children's home with a feeling worse than when we stepped in. There was no clue of anyone under the name of Travis Whitmore in the children's home.