The Capturing pt. 1

When we got up the next morning while it was still plenty dark, we were only a couple minutes away from the fire nation prison. I made Appa find a place to land and we got all the weapons that we had out. I looked over at Zuko who nodded, then to Freya who nodded as well. She formed into a dragon which Zuko and so both got on. "Fast Freya. We don't want to be there in the light." I reminded her. Dragons were already the fastest flying creatures in existence but Freya could go especially fast because she was a spirit. When she landed we landed near the trees so that she could change into Ozai.

"Ready." She said and walked out. Zuko and I snuck up as close as we could to the prison without being seen. The tower guard shined a light onto her face and she held her hand up to block the light from her eyes.

"Who goes here?!" They yelled.

"Your lord. Put that light down or you'll be the next person I take my anger out on!" Zuko yelled imitating his father. The guard quickly turned the light off of Freya.

"Sorry Your Majesty. What can I do for you?" He asked.

"I've come to see my brother! I'm bringing him to the palace and he shall be put under supervision there! But I want him out of here!" Zuko yelled even louder.

"But- Your Majesty. You told us-" Zuko cut the guard off.

"What do you think I'm telling you now?!" He yelled back sounding furious. I gripped his hand tightly nervous for Freya. The guard gave a small salute and brought Iroh out. Freya grabbed his shoulder, turned and walked away from the prison the second Freya passed us, she turned back into a dragon, we jumped on her and sped out of there.

"Zuko? Katara?" Iroh said in disbelief. "I thought for sure I was going to the palace so he could kill me on his terms." Iroh said. The second we landed I made sure Freya was okay, and she was but she was exhausted. I promised her I would hunt for her as soon as I helped Iroh who had obviously been starved and dehydrated. Zuko broke the chains off his wrists, and they embraced each other. I let them alone while I grabbed my bow and arrow to hunt for Freya she tried to come up and go with me because she didn't want to leave me alone but I shook my head. She collapsed back down at the ground. When I came back I came back with many things for her to eat. I laid them in front of her causing her to stir. She thanked me, ate quickly then fell back asleep.

When I stood back up and turned I was almost tackled in a hug. Of course it was Zuko. I hugged him back tightly.

"You gave me back my uncle." He whispered not letting go of me. "Thank you." He whispered. I could tell he was crying.

"Oh no it wasn't me it was Freya." I replied. He let go of me and got on his knees petting Freya which caused her to wake up yet again. She rolled onto her back wanting him to scratch her belly. Her chuckled and did so. She purred and licked his face.

"When we take down Ozai and I am firelord, never ending buffets for you." Zuko said causing Freya to open her eyes, and her ears to perk up.

"Zuko! You're gonna make her fat and lazy!" I chuckled.

"What's wrong with fat and lazy?" Iroh said his face serious then he broke into a smile hugging me. I hugged him back.

"Well a lot of things if you do a lot of fighting." I replied.

"This is true." He nodded. I chuckled.

"Allow me to introduce you." I said to him. "This is the Avatar Aang, this my brother Sokka, you already know Bako, and this is my father Hakodah. Everyone this is Zukos uncle, Iroh." I introduced them.

"A very fine, brilliant daughter you've raised Hakodah." Iroh said when they shook hands.

"I'm afraid she did most of the raising herself, but you're right in that she is fine, and brilliant. I wasn't aware you two knew each other as more than ships passing in the night?" My father asked. I chuckled nervously.