Chapter 3 - The great West

West Evander Tyson; the popular hot guy slash heart-breaker slash asshole slash has a vague background slash basketball MVP for 3 years slash my classmate for Chemistry.

“Good morning students.” Ms. Morgan was holding a tight grip on West’s sleeve.

“Good morning Ms. Morgan” We all greeted.

Ms. Morgan was a woman that looked like she’s still 20 or she’s turning 30 this year. She was clearly pissed of about something that involves West.

Chantelle, who was obviously losing it when she found out that we’re classmates with West, moves to another seat that has a vacant seat beside it.

Tssss. I made a sound rolling my eyes. “Desperate much?” I whispered to myself.

I placed my bag on Chantelle’s old seat and looked outside the window. Isolating myself in a world that only Reese would be the only one to be able to get in.

I hear Ms. Morgan was starting her class with a lot of introductions about her life. As if the students would care. But maybe the boys will.

There are always times like these that I love to distance myself from the real world. It would be either I got bored or I lose interest on something because of something.

Then I heard a voice. A hot voice from the outside world. Calling me- “Bryan?”

I blinked back to reality and looked to my right.

“Bryan right?” He was standing there waiting for something.

“Huh?” I was completely blank.

“Move your stuff, I’m sitting here.”

“Excuse me?”

“I said,” He leaned towards me, “Get your stuff cause I’m sitting here.” Every word was a closer lean towards me.

I immediately grabbed my bag and looked away. He was clearly intimidating me.

Great.

Now we’re not just classmates, but we’ll be seatmates for the whole year.

Fun.

I could hear his movements. He was so annoying.

A few minutes later then I heard nothing from him. I turned to look at him and found out that he fell asleep.

His whole heart-breaker aura faded when I saw him asleep. He looked like he was a completely different person. I examined his face detail by detail, every cell and every part of what makes him look so attractive.

Long nose, masculine eyebrows, perfectly formed lips, right amount of chin, black hair, right amount of forehead, long eyelashes that compliment his eyes, long hair and perfect jaw lines. A perfect brunette guy that you’d mostly see on Tumblr. But there is something else that I couldn’t point out.

Sex appeal?

Yeah he has that oozing sex appeal but that’s not it.

There is something different. A good difference between him and other guys but I don’t know what.

How I wish that he’d look as angelic as he is asleep when he is awake. I’d fall for him if he’d be like that for the rest of his life but no. He has a demon inside of him that consumes him and I volunteer to be the exorcist that will be slaying him.

I made an evil grin as I imagined him begging at me for mercy.

“You fell in love with me already?” He whispered smiling.

He was awake?

“Not really, FYI I was imagining how you’ll die when you’ll be in Saw the movie, and imagining how you would be dying when you’re one of he casts of Final Destination.” I said smiling back.

“I know you want me.” He blinked.

“Stop dreaming babe.” I winked back.

“I know you want to kiss me.” He leaned close.

“I could spit you a bucket of saliva if you want.” I leaned close.

“You’re disgusting.” He leaned back.

I love how I immediately found out his dislikes with one shot.

The bell rang and the rest of the day was endless introductions of the teachers, requirements and endless West Evander Tyson. Yeah, we’re classmates for almost all of my subjects.

I was on my way home when a group of guys from my school passed by me making such a racket as they pass through the streets. I could recognize a few voices, I was sure that one of them was West.

I was a few meters away from them and I could faintly see them pass by our house and stop and run away. Wait. Oh. My. Gosh.