Chapter 12 - Eggs, Flour, and Glitters

After what happened that night, everything had changed between me and West. He became more open to me than he was when we weren’t dating. But even if he was more open to me now than he was before, I still couldn’t reach him. It was like there was an invincible barrier between us that appears out of nowhere every time I’d attempt to ask him about his past.

That part of him was vague as vague as the ocean; 95% of it is undiscovered.

West and I got more close to each other. We spent another month being more goofy with each other. At the school we were like the best of friends where we’d switch bags, we cheat with each other, make assignments together at the cafeteria, and go to the library for no reason.

Then something came up.

One Tuesday afternoon, I had to go home alone cause West had intense basketball practice for their games next month (January). As an understanding girlfriend, I told him to keep practicing and that I could take care of myself.

Luckily, it was the time of the year where a lot of people were at the streets walking, talking and laughing.

I was walking alone and just listened to the conversations of the many people I came across to when-

“Mitty!” Someone called me from behind, I recognized the voice so I turned to see who it was; Chantelle. And minions Ebony and Valeria.

They were a few meters away from me, “What’s up?” I asked.

Then they walked towards me like they were pissed or something, “What’s up?” Chantelle raised her left eyebrow when she said up. Then she yelled, “Don’t play dumb at me because you know what I’m talking about and bitch,” She sighed. “You can mess with any girl at school- oh but not me.” She was pointing her finger at me, yelling; loud. Loud enough for all the people to turn their heads and make them stop to hear more.

“I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.” What’s her problem?

“Every body!” She called every one in the street’s attention.

“Chantelle what’re you-”

“This bitch here is a boyfriend seducing slut that knows nothing else to do but seduce guys that already has a boyfriend!”

“Chantelle what are you talking about!?”

“And she’s denying it!”

I noticed that a lot of people paused and heard Chantelle.

“I’d slap her if she gets her hands on my boyfriend!” Ebony was glaring at me.