Chapter 4 - What he did to Carolina

I ran to the street in front of our house and found West alone with my mom. Alone. With. My. Mom. Everything around them is-

“What happened here!?” I exclaimed.

West walked slowly towards me, “Hey.. Bryan-”

“Brianna!” He was irritating me, “My name is Brianna! Now, I’ll ask you one more time. What. Happened. Here!?”

I looked at my mom who was still in a state of shock, “M-my grocery..” She was trembling.

“Mom it’s okay,” I tried to comfort her but her tears suddenly filled her eyes with despair.

“My boys and I were on our way to the party at the next block, we were kinda making a racket and sort of uhhh..” His voiced trailed of as he looked at my mom trembling and the our grocery scattered all over the street.

“What!?” He had no right to stop talking until I get the details.

“Accidentally.. Bumped your mom.. Hard.” He looked down.

“You’ll regret doing this.” I said.

“Hey, it was all an accident okay?”

“No! It’s not okay! What if I went to your house and saw your mom from the grocery and dump all of it on the street and just run off to a party? How’d you like that!?”

“Could you please stop screaming?” He was toning down his voice.

“Don’t tell me what to do!”

“Why are you making this like a very big deal!?”

“Because she’s my mom!”

“I know that but do you have to go this far for just a bag of groceries!?”

“For my mom..” I whispered to him scowling, “I would.”

He didn’t reply. He just looked away.

“Mom,” I rushed to my mom and led her to our house, “Let’s go inside.”

“Hey Bryan..” His voice trailed off.

One of the things that my mom taught me; If nobody would chase you when you’re walking away, keep walking.

I looked back to see if he was gone.

But no.

He’s picking up the grocery and putting them inside his jacket.

I rolled my eyes to let him know that I didn’t care but I could still hear the grocery items making noises inside his jacket.

When I finally led my mom to the door of our house, I looked back to West and saw no one but a sack made of jacket.

As I walked closer towards the jacket, I realize that it wasn’t a jacket; it was a long sleeved denim.

“I guess he’ll be going to a party wearing a plain black shirt huh?” I said to myself.

A jacket won’t make me forget all the things that he did to me. Now that I’ve had enough of his stupidity, I swear to God that I’ll break his heart, tear him to pieces and rip him apart.

“How rude of his stupid minions to not even drop by and say that they’re sorry for what happened and that it was all an accident!?” Now I’m having a conversation with myself as I picked up the jacket and walked back to the house.

“What’s worse is that we’re seatmates for the whole year for five subjects!” I said dropping the bag of groceries on the couch.

My mom was the second girl in my life that he harmed. Now I won’t let it go any further. This ends tomorrow.

Prepare your army West Tyson, you want war? I’ll give you one. You started it, and now it’s on!