Being Responsible

(Let me just clear this up. YOU are not going to be dating BLAKE. She is your DAUGHTER. We good? Anyway, i just put this up as i've gotten a few comments abiut about it.)

3rd person pov

Pacing back and forth as Blake slept, Y/N bit his nails, her first words still looming over him. He sighed and sat down, bouncing his knee as he stared ahead of him, still bitint his nail.

Y/N: I'm not her dad. I mean, c'mon, we look nothing alike! She's a faunas, and i'm human

The Huntsman grabbed his scroll and dialed a number, soon holding it to his ear as the dial tone rang out. Eventually it stopped as they picked up and he stood up with a nervous smile.

Mom: Yes?

Y/N: What do i do if a baby calls me dad, and they're not mine?

Mom: Ah... well. I found that shaking a baby makes them unwilling to speak

Y/N: Wha- how do you know that?

Mom: I could punt you so far... it'd take you hours to get back inside

He paused before hanging up, a sigh escaping him before he looked through his contacts. And by that, he looked to the only other one that wasn't a delivery service, Kali.

Tapping his foot as he looked to it Y/N went to call her but he heard Blake crying so he Huntsman put the scroll down and went into his room where he kept her, seeing the faunas cry.

He picked her up which made Blake cling onto his top, unsure of what to do as his mom's advice didn't like it's help in the long run. Inside Y/N experimentally held her close, fainty rocking his arms.

Y/N: I... It's okay. N-No need to cry

It took a few minutes but eventually stopped as she looked up to him. The Huntsman was glad as he wouldn't have been able to outscream her for that long, despite him being bigger then her.

Taking her into the kitchen he began making her food, having a hard time because he had to hold her. Somehow he managed and began to feed her after placing the faunas down on the counter.

Y/N: What am i going to do with you...?

Blake... Da-da

Unable to think of anything to do he just pushed the spoon of baby food in her mouth while looking away. She ate it happily so the Huntsman kept feeding her, his eyes trailing over to his scroll.

He reached over and pushed the spoon forward but it was met with no resistance causing him to look over and gasp as Blake was gone. Looking around he saw that she was somehow ontop of the fridge.

Going over he reached up but she crawled back, his short stature not allowing him to reach her. Cursing under his breath he looked around before sighing and climbing onto the counter to grab her.

When Y/N did Blake giggled which made him look away, taking her down before keeping her close as he went over to his scroll, picking it up. Looking to Kali's name again before ringing her.

Kali: Hello?

Y/N: Hey... Kali

Kali: Y/N. To what do i owe the pleasure of this?

Y/N: Is it not a pleasure enough to talk to me?

Kali: Charming. What is it?

Y/N: I... I need some help with- Blake, no!

She looked to her scroll in confusion, wondering what this was about. Holding it against her ear again she could hear clattering on the other line before a thud which sounded like Y/N falling to the floor.

Kali: Is everything okay?

Y/N: Just dandy! N-No no no, Blake, come down from there! BLAKE!

She had gotten on top of the T.V which fell making the Huntsman leap forward and catch her before the T.V fell on his chest while he held the faunas baby in the air, a groan escaping him.

Y/N: Do that again, and i'll let you fall

Looking to him as Kali hung up on the other line she blinked, cooing cutely before he blushed and looked away, soon moving the T.V off him which was thankfully not broken.

Timeskip

Y/N: It's Y/N, not Dada

Blake: Da-da!

Sighing he slouched over, having finally gotten her crib built. Placing Blake in it he went over to his bed before flopping down face first, exhausted Y/N attemtipmed to go to sleep but felt a sudden weight on his back.

Blake: Da-da

Y/N: No...

She layed down on his back causing the Huntsman to sigh and take his scroll out, looking to his list of things he ordered for her crib, cancelling them as she figured she wouldn't sleep in it.

Putting his scroll away he slowly went to sleep, Blake softly gripped the back of his as the both of them shut their eyes, a thought of when her birthday was running through his head before he fell asleep.

Over at the Menagerie Kali smiled softly, the conversation earlier proved to her that Y/N had changed a bit, even if it only was due to Blake. Looking out the window she longed to be with them, but knew it'd be hard with her being with Ghira.

Kali: ...One day, we'll be together

(Lemme know what you think also sorry this chapter was short, i'll try harder next time!)