5 / 2pac

1996

"Two can play at this game," I smirked sitting up to straddle him again, as I sit onto his lap I run my hands up his chest onto his shoulders and look him right in the eyes

"I love to be in control" I say as I kiss his lips.

He kisses me back slowly and slips his wet tongue into my mouth, he was so gentle.

I break away from the kiss to continue, "It turns me on when a man isn't afraid to tell me exactly what he wants" kissing his neck and making my way up to his ear again as I slowly grind my hips a little.

His breathing gets heavier and his hands grab my ass under my dress, I get to his ear and whisper "I love to hear you moan".

I hear a light moan escape his lips, his grip tightens and he grinds under me harder.

Satisfied, I smile wryly before I add "I love it when you tell me you want me".

With heavy breathing, he replies "Damn baby I want you, so bad."

I loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt a little, exposing his hard, tanned chest "And did I mention that I love it when you touch me?"

I lean in to kiss his chest and continue unbuttoning his shirt when I feel his hands slide my dress up, exposing my red panties and feel his hand slowly rubbing over them.

"Like this?" he asks teasingly, I was about to get the last button when his fingers moved my panties aside and he slipped his fingers inside of me.

I gasped in ecstasy and buried my face into his neck, pleasure pulsed through me.

His other hand grabbed my hip and controlled me as he moved his fingers inside of me, "You're so wet for me baby" he breathed.

Another shudder went through my body and I caught my breath, "Get up" he demanded, and I opened my eyes.

He stood up, still holding me and stood me up as well, I fumbled with the last button before just ripping his shirt off, and he crouched down and slid his hands up my thighs under my dress. He pulled off my panties, threw them by his shirt on the floor, grabbed me and turned me around. With a controlling hand on my shoulder grasping my hair he unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor, with one swift motion my bra fell to the floor too. He turned me around again and looked at my naked body for the first time, and I saw nothing but lust in his eyes. He licked his sweet perfect lips, and moved my hair off to the side with his hands. I looked down to see him still wearing pants, and a massive bulge at the zipper which made yearn to tear them off.

I got on my knees, undid his belt, zipper and pulled his pants down. The only thing I could see that was hardly containing his huge hard on was a pair of red polo ralph laurens. I looked up at him while I slowly grazed my hand up over the material, up his shaft and to the waist band of his underwear.