9 / Method Man

1997

You lay in Clifford's bed - exposed

You lay in Clifford's bed - exposed. He sat at the edge of the bed slowly throwing his shirt over his head. He didn't even look back at your naked body. He just got up, put his pants back on and grabbed his phone off his dressing table. You sighed trying to catch your breath, pulling the sheets a little bit closer.

You and Clifford had been having sex for the past 3 months. The first day you met him, which was in a club, you knew that it would be nothing but sex. You honestly felt used and didn't want to continue this 'fuck session' you two always had.

He only called you when he didn't pick a girl from the club and only fucked you whenever he felt like it. But you couldn't leave. There was something about him that you always trusted, that you always wanted even if he was completely screwing you over. Literally.

"You have to leave", Clifford declares, running a hand through his unkempt hair.

This was the part you hated the most, having to leave him and let him bring another girl here at the end of the night. It killed you to even think of it but it's the life you chose.

"Clifford I-"

"I'm not ready for this again. Please ______, go", he cuts you off before you could even explain yourself.

He already knew what you were going to say. How you loved him and wanted to have a relationship with him. The last time you brought it up, he threw a fit and didn't invite you over for a week.

You shut up and quickly try to gather your things which were scattered all over. You dragged your body off the bed picking up your black lingerie and putting it on. You look over at Clifford who is glued to Stanford and Son playing on the tv. You sigh and pick up your heels ready to go.

"Thanks for a fun night", you hear Clifford call out to you as you leave his residence.

The next night, you two were back at it again. Fucking like wild dogs, you knew you couldn't let this go. Clifford moaned in ecstasy as he pumped into you, only a few more thrusts and you both knew you'd be done.

"I-I'm gonna cum", he said finally thrusting in you deeper than ever.

You screamed out in pleasure as you felt him reach your G-spot and releasing his load. He fell on top of you as you also reached your climax.

"Thank goodness we used the rubber", he says in between breaths as he rolls onto your side.

You catch your breath and reply, "Imagine having kids with me", you nervously chuckle glancing at his frame in the dim light.

"That'd be crazy", this time he doesn't react so bad.

Instead he chuckles too.

Satisfied with his answer, you move closer to him and rest your head on his sweaty chest. He surprisingly accepts it and wraps his big arm around your waist. You trace circles on his abdomen lightly kissing his chest from time to time as his fingers gently tap at your waist. This was what you loved, the clarity both of you had after sex. The genuine love for each other in these little moments.

The next morning was a different story. You were picking your shit off the ground and being requested to leave. You felt like this morning would be different because of the night you guys had. You thought Clifford was finally feeling the same way about you but clearly, he wasn't.
As you were about to leave, you turned to face him.

"Are we just going to keep doing this?", you abruptly started, catching his attention.

Clifford looked up at you from the notepad in his hand.

"I just can't Cliff, I can't anymore", you continue, frustrated and running a hand through your messy sweaty hair.

"We've been fucking for 3 months without a purpose. I-I feel used".

Clifford looks at you in confusion.

"That's never been a problem, as far as I'm concerned, you were fine with just fucking", he shrugs a little.

"But I'm telling you that I'm not. God Clifford!", you yell in frustration, turning on your heel and leaving the room.

Clifford soon follows closely behind catching up to you by the stairs.

"________ come on", he grips your arm a bit.

"Leave me the fuck alone!", you yell yanking your arm away and trudging downstairs.

"Baby-"

"Baby? Ha that's a first. Do you say that to all your hoes?", you chuckle in disbelief.

This fucker had the balls to call you baby. Pathetic.

"Don't leave.."

"Can you do one thing Clifford? Clean up your act then give me a call, okay?", you scoff opening the door at storming outside.