1 / 2pac

1994

Tupac got back home late

Tupac got back home late..again.  And I'm not talking about suppose to be home at 1 type of shit. This negro walked through that door at 8 in the morning.

I get that he has a career and it takes his time and energy to keep it going, but he's also committed in a relationship. He's committed to me. All I ever ask for is a little more then "I'm sorry" morning sex, conversations about his day at the studio, and him coming back home at 3 in the morning. That's not a healthy relationship and it isn't fun either. I need more, I deserve more than that.

I laid in my bed starring at the ceiling taking in everything I was thinking. I heard water hitting the shower floor and my head traveled over to the bathroom door. Tupac was showering. I could hear him sing some of the lyrics to Marvin Gaye's 'Sexual Healing'. I smiled to myself sitting up and leaning back on the champagne colored headboard. I pulled the sheets up to my bare chest.

I held onto the sheets tightly as I scanned the floor looking for my Calvin Klein's. I groaned in frustration when I saw no sign of the matching gray bra and panties.

I rolled my eyes getting out of bed, I walked over to my drawer opening it getting out a pair of brand new black Calvin's. I dropped the sheet and put my feet through the panties covering my bottom. I quickly put on the sports bra and threw my sheets in the dirty basket. I put my hair up in a high pony tail, walking out of the bedroom.

I made my way over to the kitchen opening the fridge scanning for the egg carton. I found it grabbing it placing it on the counter, I also grabbed a bag of bacon strips, and a pack of cheddar cheese.

I closed the fridge placing everything on the counter. I made my way to the cabinet, grabbing me two small red onions. I shut the cabinet door, grabbing my wooden cutting board. I grabbed my chief knife and started chopping the onions, making sure I didn't cut my hand.

I put the knife down once I was satisfied with what I had in front of me, I turned around grabbing my silver skillet placing it on the stove. I turned on the stove setting it to a medium, I poured some olive oil in it and waited for it to start sizzling. Once it started making bubbly noises, I grabbed a hand full of onions placing it into the skillet. I grabbed a wooden spoon and started stirring.

I turned the burner to a low and turned around to focus my attention on the eggs. I grabbed a glass bowl, cracking six eggs into it. I added a little salt and started beating on the eggs. I kept doing that until the eggs were beat completely. I poured the eggs into the skillet, watching small bubbles start to form. I stood there letting the eggs fully cooked on the bottom before I added the cheese.

I opened a pack of cheese pouring some of it into the eggs. I stirred it making sure it was cheesy. I turned off the stove, setting the skillet to the side grabbing a new one setting it on a burner. I turned on a stove adding oil into the skillet allowing it to catch heat. I turned around putting the cutting board in the sink along with everything else I had used. I sighed looking back at the skillet to see that the oil still hadn't reached its heat. I rolled my eyes walking out of the kitchen.