11 / Jon Seda

1992-1995

1995.

"Damn mami, you look sexy as hell", Jon eyed you up and down, taking in your gorgeous body.

You smirked, walking past him and going to look in the full body mirror y'all had against the wall in your shared bedroom to admire your body and your tiny baby bump in one of your many Gianni Versace dresses.

"Shut up, you gonna try and pin my ass down and I really can't have that. I'm tryna make it to dinner this time", you whine, knowing full well that you won't leave this house cause of his horny ass. He's always been like this, since the day you guys met.

1992.
Jon's POV

"Man I'm really just trying to get new kicks", I spoke, entering the sports store.

I was really digging the new Nike Air Trainer SC III, hoping I could cop a pair.

"Yo man, can I get them new Nike's?", I told the homie who came to help me.

"Uhm, lemmie hand you over to the manager. She's gonna tell you when they're back in stock"

He disappeared into the back as I continued scanning through for more shoes to get.

"Hey", a smooth voice spoke.

I turned around and was met by a smiling lil' lady. She was dressed in the store shirt that was tied up to show her belly, some ripped up blue jeans, and black high converse hightops. She threw me off my game for a lil'. I quickly looked back up to her eyes which were squinting at me with a 'really zorra?' look.

"Right, I was asking for the Nikes. Y'all have em in a size 14?", I quickly snapped out of it and continued to walk around, looking at her through the mirrors all over the walls.

"Yeah, I don't know why Donny forgot we got a new stock. Let me get some from the back", and with that, she trotted off, making sure she walked like she was in a damn catwalk.

"Damn, y'all see her?", I turned around to my boys who equally agreed that she was bad.

It's not even like she was one of them big booty chica's, she just had a different feel to her, on top of that, she was naturally beautiful. Just my type.

"Here", she came back out, her glossy lips smiling happily as she seemed satisfied to find what I was looking for.

I quickly tried them on, liked them, and was headed for the checkout.

"So, you taken? Y/n", I put on my most desirable face, as I read her name tag.

Our eyes connected only for a split second before she looked back at the register. A small shy smile appeared on her face and I already knew I had her hooked.

"No", she timidly answered, her answer excited me as a smile also creeped up on my face.

Little did I know that that would be the beginning of a roller coaster fucking joy ride.