07 | Carla Hoffmann

What the fuck does he think he's doing?

Everyone could see she was adamantly against it, so why bother attempting? If no one else is going to intervene, then Seokjin would step in. He's the oldest one here anyway—apart from the paramedics, of course.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He rarely curses, but Jake's behavior is pushing him to the edge. None of the members were pleased with his actions, or his intentions for that matter. Despite their protests, Jake simply rolled his eyes and persisted.

Oh, hell no.

Out of nowhere, bodyguards stood in front of them, blocking their way to the girl who was struggling against the paramedics grips.

"Let us and her go!" Jimin shouted from somewhere behind Seokjin.

Hoseok joined in. "Yeah! She said that there's nothing wrong! Why not treat her here!?"

He mentally agreed with him as Jake was going to inject the girl with a syringe. Seokjin immediately knew what he was going to do and stepped forward to stop him.

Unfortunately, the bodyguards held them back, and they all watched helplessly as he gave her a slap across the face.

Okay, this has gone too far for his likening but to slap a woman? Where did he even get the guts to do that? He's never seen his friend so... different before. It's as if he was another person, not the sweet and kind Jake they knew before.

The eldest could somehow understand that Jake was mad with the fight they all eight had before all this happened but that doesn't give him the right to physically harm another person and ignore the fact that she has rights.

There were a few words thrown at each other here and there but nothing seemed to work as (Name) was still knocked out cold in the end. When they saw him grabbing her and beginning to walk out the door, the boys pushed harder against the bodyguards in hopes to get to their new friend.

In the end, they still lost, and he was gone from their sight, probably bringing the poor girl to the hospital. Namjoon was fuming with anger as he looked at the bodyguards in front of them. "Why did you hold us back!?"

"Because he did what he needed to do," their manager stepped forward from behind the guards and had his arms folded against his chest.

Seokjin tried to keep his politeness in control as he spoke, "With all due respect, but the way he treated her as if he owned her wasn't exactly the thing he needed to do. He slapped her across the face for god's sake and took her decision in his own hands." He almost started shouting if it weren't for the fact that he had the rest of his members here.

Is he seriously considering Jake's actions? I can't believe this...

Despite him almost screaming at him, their manager's facial expression didn't change from a blank one. "I did not say that I agreed to his actions, but she was badly injured. And because it's practically our fault, he went to the hospital with her."

Seokjin tried to calm himself down but it looks like he was not the only one trying. Namjoon's hands were tight in a grip and shaking with how hard he gripped them. Slowly exhaling, Seokjin held his shoulder, in hopes to calm him down, and he did after a while.

"Because of our busy schedules, I am sure that we can't meet her in the hospital right now, but can't you make an exception this time?" Namjoon asked, clasping his hands in front of him. He saw all the other boys begging silently with their eyes, including Yoongi.

Didn't she say that she isn't from here? She would be totally lost without any familiar faces there...

"No," he deadpanned.