14

TW: Abuse. This chapter might be very triggering. the f slur is used many times as well as many other swears so if ur sensitive to that be warned.

Chuuyas pov

"Atsushi asked if we wanted to go ice skating with everyone today."

"Uhh decline I don't want to do anythinggg today."

I scoffed at Dazais response throwing his head off my legs where he was laying. "We haven't seen them since last weekend. We're going." I said standing up.

"But your skates wont fit my feet." he whined.

"Just rent some moron."

"I cant rent some idiot. We usually skate at the lake behind the Akutagawa house. They don't just carry ice skates for me to rent." he said in a mocking way.

"Oh. Well we can go down to your house and grab some. You do have a pair right?" I said grabbing my jacket.

He stood up going to put on my red beanie. "Uh yea I have a pair. But my dads home..." he mumbled rubbing his neck.

"Yea and? You haven't seen him in weeks.You should say hello. You've just been invading my house everyday."

"I don't really want to see him." He said with a scowl on his face. "I do wonder if he knows where I am though..." He whispered to himself.

I pierced my lips feeling bad that I even brought it up. But he still did need his ice skates. "I guess you could just slip on the ice in some slippers." I said slamming into his shoulder and grabbing his hand.

He chuckled and followed me out of the house and into my car. I had a beat down small toyota but it never failed to get me where I wanted.

"I really do need skates. And the last time we all went skating I left them in my backyard. I could just run back there and grab them." he said while switching the music station.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea I can't continue to mooch off of your stuff anymore." He said laughing. It was only partly true. He either wore my clothes or stuff he bought from the mall. He sure did have a lot of money for someone without a job.

"Okay so we'll stop by your house than go to Akutagawa's house."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay get out geezer."

"Aww you're not coming with?"

"Pft do you want me to?"

He unbuckled his seat belt leaning his shoulder onto mine. "Kinda."

I bit my lip feeling my ears get warm. "Okay well let's go." I said quickly jumping out of the car.

He lead me towards the back of his house slowly.

"I don't see the car he usually has so I assume he's out today." he said smiling.

"Okay well hurry. It's fucking cold out here."

"Okayy Chuuya I'll run but only because it would be so tragic if someone as cute as you died of hypothermia." he said mockingly.

I felt my face heat up and I shoved my hands into my pockets scowling.

He ran around the corner of his house, leaving me behind. It took only a few seconds for me to decide that I didn't want to be alone here. I crossed my arms and turned the corner quickly before slamming into something.

"What the fuck" I said rubbing my nose and looking up. I had slammed into Dazais back. I looked down at my hand to see blood on my finger tips.

"God damn Dazai you made my nose bleed. What the hell is your back so hard for?" I said standing up.