Chapter 2 - Shen Wei?

Zhao XinChi is the leader of the Tiger clan who has served the heavens for tens thousands of years. The great leader has a son, a rebellious one who cannot stay still and often defies his father. When the father order not for him to go out, he immediately goes out and explore every corner of the heaven realm and doesn't return home until a few decades later. So literally there's no place in heaven that he doesn't know of.

Due to his curiosity and the inability to stay still, he's able to see and learn from the different clans and the officials. His cultivation sky rocket to a very high level in a short period of time. His martial art skill is also of no joke. Despite these great achievements, they were just the beginning of his legend.

The actual legend happened when the war between demons and heavens erupted. The Demon King, Chu ShuZhi, invaded the heaven realm along with armies of demons. As to why the king would start such a war; it's just a simple reason. He's bored.

During the time of the war, the Tiger and Dragon clans were assigned as the major opposing forces. The outer area is handled by the Dragon clan leading several other clans to block the entrance and all the surrounding areas to prevent the demons from advancing farther into the heaven realm. The Tiger clan was assigned to handle the inner area of the heaven realm including the Palace area.

Each layer of the heaven realm is protected by various barrier whereas the outer area will have less stringent protection which makes it easy for demons to attack. However, the inner area has more stringent protection but due to the Demon King's superior power, it has allowed him to break through the set up barrier quite easily. As expected, he appears right in front of the Heavenly Hall. But when the Demon King is about to step forward, a sword suddenly appear by his neck threatening to slice off his head if he were to take another step forward.

This bold move has definitely captured the Demon King's attention and stimulated his excitement. He has to see who it is. The threatening position of the blade force the king to take a few steps back to face the owner of such sword. It's not because the Demon King is afraid but rather to take a good look at the person who dares to make such bold move against him.

However, he only found a youth in elegant green gown that lightly flutter through the soft breeze along with his long black hair. His long slender hand wielded a white glowing sword that obstruct the Demon King's path, not allowing him to enter the Heavenly Hall.

"What business does the Demon King has to enter our Heavenly Hall? It can't possibly be heavenly things, can it?" The youth asks in such carefree manner but someone could mistaken this tone as mocking causing the demons that followed the king to sneer but it got stop by their king.

"I'm looking for the Emperor to give me some entertainment to kill my boredom." The Demon King mocks back at the youth.

"Is that so? But I don't think that you need to bother the Emperor for such trivial matter." The youth still maintains his carelessness in his response.

"Ha ha ha. Boy, who can be stronger than the Emperor?" The Demon King couldn't hold in his laugh.

"The Emperor is indeed the strongest but you don't really need that kind of person to help keep you entertain. You just need someone equally as bored." The youth state this as if it's a matter of fact.

"And who would that be? You?" The Demon King is now curious about this unknown youth.

"Of course!" The youth answers sounding very confidence with a provoking smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"You've got lots of guts but don't worry .... I'll be wiping that smirk off your face and make you beg for death." The Demon King finally loss his temper at this carefree youth who doesn't seem to know his place.