Chapter 8 - Maybe some sample?

As usual our Yunlan is the first to wake up with a sleeping Shen Wei glue to his side. It somehow become something usual after starting this mission. He wants to get up without waking the sleeping beauty. After a few minutes of careful calculation, Yunlan pretends to be sleeping again and naturally roll over Shen Wei which lies him flat on the mat. Yunlan waits for a few minutes to make sure that Shen Wei is still asleep before he perks his head up. With the coast clear, Yunlan slowly sits up, does some stretching before sitting back down to watch Shen Wei's sleeping face and continue his thinking from where he left off.

'Perhaps I might've conclude it wrong .... ' Yunlan thinks in his head and tries to put the puzzle pieces together again in case it may resulted as something else. Unsurprisingly, the conclusion that he comes to is still the same. He and Shen Wei knew each other since young. Yet he has no memory of it, not even a flash back until now. One contradicting point is Shen Wei; he acts like nothing happened between them before and this is the first time they're meeting one another. Why?

'What could possibly happen that made me lost my memory? And could it be the reason of Shen Wei's act? But I wonder if he intents to give me hints because I could put things together based on what he said and done.' Yunlan asks himself.

The other contradicting point is Ye Zun. According to the rumors he heard before, the Dragon twins were always together. They were barely seen apart. If that's the normal case, Yunlan would've also met Ye Zun. But Yunlan doesn't feel the same familiarity with Ye Zun like how he felt with Shen Wei. With Ye Zun, he feels that it's really the first time they meet.

'So ... what should I do now?' In the end, Yunlan still comes back to the same question like before as he looks at the sleeping beauty in front of him. 'We probably had some history together ... and now .... should we have a future together? I think that you were important to me otherwise I wouldn't be seeing these fragments trying to return.'

Despite still not having the exact memory, Yunlan feels that he probably has some feelings for Shen Wei since they were young. So it wasn't his father that chose Shen Wei for him. It's more like he already chose Shen Wei from the beginning. 

Yunlan stares intensely at Shen Wei as if an answer to his uncertainty will pop up but something else seems to be distracting his attention.

The soft looking thin pink lips.

'Maybe .... just maybe I can get some sample to help me confirm my decision.'

Looking left, looking right, to make sure that everyone is still sleeping. Then Yunlan carefully bows down towards the alluring lips. Inch by inch, the distance between the 2 lips lessen until they almost touch when suddenly .............................

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh .... why are you hugging me in my sleep again!?!" Da Qing loudly yells from nearby.

The startled Yunlan has to quickly back away since the loudness wakes everyone up including Shen Wei as well. After several blinks to get sleep out of him, Shen Wei is surprise to see Yunlan sitting nearby with his hand covering half his face. And there's no way that he could miss the faint shade of pink that's visible on Yunlan's uncovered side.

'Did I miss something?' Shen Wei thinks after his sees Yunlan in such state.

"Um ... Yunlan ... did something happened?" Shen Wei couldn't held back so he has to ask.

"No ... why do you ask?" Yunlan has already recovered and now back to his normal self.

In truth Shen Wei wants to directly ask why Yunlan was blushing earlier on but thinking that it's not a good idea, he switch to ask about something else. "Is Da Qing and my didi back at it again?"