Chapter 18 - Punishment

WARNING: This chapter contain smutty boyxboy content. If you're not comfortable reading, you're advise to skip.
-------

"Only YOU can make me like this."

With every word spoken, Shen Wei inches closer and closer towards the one beneath him. By the time he finish talking, his lips meet with Yunlan's who still can't stop smiling when hearing such sweet words. Yet that doesn't last too long because Shen Wei dips his tongue through the little gap into Yunlan's mouth and goes for a little tour. So Yunlan has to be a good host and gives Shen Wei a warm welcome by gently sucking on his tongue, not allowing him to pull away.

Of course Yunlan doesn't know the fact that Shen Wei has no intention of pulling away since this is only a distraction for Yunlan to fall into his trap. When Yunlan is done with his teasing and releases Shen Wei from the kiss, he gets a smirk from him which is very unusual. However, it's already too late for Yunlan.

"Uh ... Shen Wei?" Yunlan is dumbstruck at this sharp turn of event. While Yunlan is focusing on the kiss, Shen Wei has cast ice chains to bind both of his wrists to the bed to restrain his movements. Although it's made from ice, but Yunlan doesn't feel anything at all, just that he can't move.

"This is your punishment." Shen Wei calmly clarifies. 

"Punishment!?!"

"That's right."

"Can I know what I did wrong?"

"You ... you left me." Shen Wei replies with a hint of sadness in his voice. "You went with her even when I plead you not to."

"But I need to get you the antidote. There's definitely no way that I would let you die."

"I know ... but still ..... you went with her .... so you have to be punish." Shen Wei still insists with a little pout.

During the conversation, Yunlan is evaluating the present situation. Luckily, it seems that Shen Wei isn't too serious about it but more like demanding some sort of compensation through this 'punishment'. It's quite obvious that Shen Wei is a little sad when he wakes up not seeing Yunlan and at the same time understand the reason for it. In the end, Yunlan decides to give in because Shen Wei wouldn't hurt him ...... would he?

"Alright, I understand. You can punish me however you want."

"I'll have you begging me for mercy." Shen Wei teasingly warns and tapping Yunlan lightly on the nose.

When Yunlan agrees without a fight, Shen Wei seems to hesitate. Unfortunately, the hesitation is not between 'to do or not to do' but rather 'which should I do first' which makes Yunlan wonders if he made the right choice. Sure enough, Shen Wei makes Yunlan even more nervous by putting a blindfold on him.

While Yunlan can't see, he has to enhance his other senses to guess what Shen Wei is doing. So far, he hasn't move from his current position: straddling on Yunlan's stomach. After a little while, Shen Wei starts moving; his butt is now sitting right on top of little Yunlan. Next, Yunlan's clothes are being remove one by one but Yunlan has to wonder how were his jacket and shirt removed when his hands are still bound by the ice chain.

While Shen Wei is moving about, the little Yunlan is starting to grow up because the alluring smooth white butt (as Yunlan imagines) is grinding quite hard on it. Yunlan has to suppress the urge to pull off the blindfold; he wants to see if such action is intentional or it's simply just the effect from taking off his cloth.

Now that the upper part is already bare, next is the lower parts to go. Yunlan truly wants to praise Shen Wei who just rotate his butt around to take of his jeans. The turning motion has put more pressure stimulating something to become harder.